Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

i want to take this crew to a new level(or at least get it off the ground). i dont want to just be a group of guys that sport the decal around. i want to be a crew that travels to different shows to different shows repping for what we do and who we are: a group of tuners who enjoy the import tuner world.

if your just coming in here to start crap, ridicule, talk trash or anything thats NOT dealing with Underground.Society, you'll be warned. and ill be sure the 2nd time you'll be banned. stay out of this thread if your intentions are to do nothing to talk crap about it.

i know i got a few VERY active members on here now:

1. Sideswipe

2. 1990ex

3. Shadow1

4. ncoutlaw

5. coffe_bean

6. whoopwhoopH22

7. 93F22A6

8. drummersteve

9. 90-JDMCB7

and i think a couple others. post up if you have something going on in your state or city(in the Mid-Atlantic region. MD, VA, NC) and let us know. we can also make this a thread for local meets and for meets for all members, shows, and updates for fellow members.
    Last edited by Shadow1; 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM.

sweet deal!!!!
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

lol. exactly. lets weed out the true members lol.

but truthfully. i want to get this crew off the ground. we dont have to have the best looking cars. we dont have to have the fastest cars. but we at least have to have members who dont mind driving 2 or 3hrs for a meet or show. or just to meet up with fellow members.

Comment

should of put it in the mid-atlantic section though
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          should of put it in the mid-atlantic section though
          naw. ill leave it here. for now. lol. ill talk to the mods about it 1st.

Comment

Hey guys wats up. Sorry I ain't been on in a while, been working on my truck and on another fourm, Ford Trucks.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              Hey guys wats up. Sorry I ain't been on in a while, been working on my truck and on another fourm, Ford Trucks.
              ewwww..Ford. lmao. its all good man. hows the cb coming along?

Comment

man.. wish my cb look anywhere as nice to represent! lol i have one more repair left to do and then all the repairs that was needd since i got her almost two years ago is done!. need to get a flushie fogs and a lip and some nice ex rims LOL.

i'ma keep tabs on this thred lets represent guys!
                1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                  man.. wish my cb look anywhere as nice to represent! lol i have one more repair left to do and then all the repairs that was needd since i got her almost two years ago is done!. need to get a flushie fogs and a lip and some nice ex rims LOL.

i'ma keep tabs on this thred lets represent guys!
                  where all the pics at? lol. i cant find any pics of your cb. and dont worry. it took me 4 years and 4 cbs and 3g to get where i have my cb at now. all you need is time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    where all the pics at? lol. i cant find any pics of your cb. and dont worry. it took me 4 years and 4 cbs and 3g to get where i have my cb at now. all you need is time.

snap! all my pics are gone! lol time to update my members ride thread lol.
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

you guys looking for someone to rep you guys in the SHOW SCENE,even though I'm in a club.Since know one really does shows.
                      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        ewwww..Ford. lmao. its all good man. hows the cb coming along?
                        Kinda at a hault right now due to my truck. I get back working on the CB after I get a new cam in it and a trans shift kit in it as well, plus a different rear end gear. Anyways the CB needs some work though, I have som annoying rattle coming from about the area of the cat, so I have no idea what it is. The only reason I've been working on my truck is because it needs some work, plus it's loud, rwd, and has a V8 . But it get like 10mpg.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie View Post
                          snap! all my pics are gone! lol time to update my members ride thread lol.
                          yes. yes indeed you do. lol

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
                          you guys looking for someone to rep you guys in the SHOW SCENE,even though I'm in a club.Since know one really does shows.

ima start going to your car shows man. they're local and the easiest way to rep for the crew. plus i can probably drag 1990ex, Bean, and Kris with me. lol.

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          Kinda at a hault right now due to my truck. I get back working on the CB after I get a new cam in it and a trans shift kit in it as well, plus a different rear end gear. Anyways the CB needs some work though, I have som annoying rattle coming from about the area of the cat, so I have no idea what it is. The only reason I've been working on my truck is because it needs some work, plus it's loud, rwd, and has a V8 . But it get like 10mpg.

get on the ball man. get that cb back up so you can enjoy performance and gas mileage. lol.

Comment

if you were born and reside in norcal, you are automatically part of the bayallday crew.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This thread is full of prejudice.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X