Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Polish and Buff!! SEATTLE SILVER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish and Buff!! SEATTLE SILVER!!

I polished and buffed my beautiful Seattle Silver 1991 Cb7 yesterday. This was before:

and this was after:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

big improvement! hood looks great too.

can really see the difference in the fender.

Comment

you don't understand how much time was spent on that fender -__- HAHA. Thanks so much though man. But truthfully, its only gonna get better from here.

Comment

It's already a huge improvement. Did you do it by hand or with a buffer?

I polish black cars at work by hand. I swear my arms are going to fall off by the end.

You have a really nice clean body to work with, which is a real bonus.

If you're going to have your stock wheels for a while, I'd suggest polishing them. I'm not kidding, they'll look so good you may want to just keep them.

Comment

I don't exactly know how to polish wheels but its one of those things I will just learn by myself I guess And I don't know about keeping them I really want some aftermarket rims ya know. But i don't know yet. I will polish them for the time being I guess. Actually i will just do it tomorrow Theres so many things I want to do to this car But so little knowledge and the afraid to mess it up factor ya know. ugh. Oh! and i digit with a buffer except for the actually buffing part. i put the polish on with the buffer but we didn't have any buffing towel attachment things exactly so i had to buff it with a microfiber cloth.

Comment

Be prepared to spend most of the day doing the wheels. I think there's a DIY on doing it in the DIY section. Have a look. I've never done it, but it sounds like a lot of work, but the results make the labour worth it.

Comment

meh . spit on it then buff it. ya know. HAHA i will definitely take a look. I think my dad might have some wheel shine (as well as tire shine) in his cleaning stuff. So i will take a look.

Comment

wow i can see improvement....i was like you when i did my buffing back two years ago....

at first buff by hand but then invest in a buffer and i got this results back then

VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

hell yea looks good. i love seattle silver

Comment

Looks great. Def a difference!!!
                    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My coupe!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Looks great! How about a pizc of her in the cali sun? Keep it clean man.
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Nice

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                          Looks great! How about a pizc of her in the cali sun? Keep it clean man.
                          It was so nice out today. But it's going to rain this weekend. Suckie. We are spoiled. Lol.

Comment

Seattle Seven? Yeah, that was me. And, uh, six other guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X