Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 dx coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 dx coupe

I had to rasie it up recently cause I ripped my lip off and disconnected my exhaust from the cat . But goin to weld it on wednesday and get a new lip! Ahh the joys of being low

pretty clean
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Thanks, it's flat white from the previous owner but I'm about to go loooowwwerrrr

Comment

Nice, looks pretty clean. The only thing I don't really like are the tails. But hey, it's your car, you can do whatever you like to it. Other than that, pretty sweet

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Yea I haven't done anything to it, I'm working on getting a sedan trunk and 50/50 tails for it.

Comment

mmmmm Red/clear tail lights

Yep, they'll look great on your ride

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Thanks man, going to get a new legend lip and cleaner looking bumper on wednesday and some other misc parts from the salvage yard.

Comment

NICE glad to see another DX...

Comment

sexi as fuck i wish my ex coupe would look like dat

Comment

I actually like those tail lights.
                    very nice ride!

Comment

The coupe looks sexy man , I wouldn't change anything about it .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

White house those headlights. My first car, feel free to check out my 2 links in my thanks.

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I just got a new grill and lip and bumper support I'm bout to throw on. Then I'm goin lower (:

Comment

Comment

Dude I seriously want to PIIYCB!

Comment

Working...
                              X