Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn its been 2 years, and sadly my car took a shit.
    i was super busy working on "emergency" projects and work that i didnt really get to fawn over my accord the way i wanted to, and it was my only transportation.
    it got banged up pretty good, hood flew open on the highway cracking the windshield (so no safety check for me)
    then the driver side door window regulator arm randomly bent so i couldnt roll down the window(no drive thru for me)
    then the driver door would not open at all (climbing outta the passenger side for me)
    all this plus the $400+ tickets i racked up was too much, so i dug my blazer out.
    we had too much vehicles on the property so the accord had to go.
    but i kept the engine and the 5-speed!

Comment

so now the plan is to rebuild the engine and trans, try to make it a reliable strong daily powerplant that i can put into another CB7
      i havent bought any parts yet because im not exactly sure how much i want to spend, but here are some things i definately want to do:

Engine rebuild (not sure if i want to change specs or keep everying stock just with stronger parts)
      Trans rebuild (same ratios, just stronger parts)
      Lightened flywheel w/ high performance full-face clutch
      LSD

...is all i can really think of at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X