Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 accord daytime running lights stay on with key out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got home late yesterday and didnt have time to check. Today ill be giving fuse #23 a pull and. See what happens. If anyone has any other ideas feel free to chime in. Or if you know which wire i can throw a switch on and atleast be able to turn off the lights when i park instead of having to disconnect the battery after every stop i do for work which is one every 10-20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabsfordaze View Post
      Got home late yesterday and didnt have time to check. Today ill be giving fuse #23 a pull and. See what happens. If anyone has any other ideas feel free to chime in. Or if you know which wire i can throw a switch on and atleast be able to turn off the lights when i park instead of having to disconnect the battery after every stop i do for work which is one every 10-20 minutes.
      I agree with you that it's most likely the switch. This will tell us where along the line it's broken and verify that it's the switch.

Comment

The headlight/combo switch right? Anyone know how to check it? Im in the middle of moving so i havent had much chance to check the fuse. But i have a multimeter and can check anything electrical with the right guidance

Comment

Hit that junkyard and get the switch then swap em out but before you do that always disconnect the battery before you disconnect and reconnect anything just for good measure. It shouldn't cost much just a few bucks like 20 bucks or so.

Comment

Following. I'm having the same problem. I pulled the small light fuse under the hood. Lights are still on.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              Following. I'm having the same problem. I pulled the small light fuse under the hood. Lights are still on.
              Fuse 23?

Comment

Working...
              X