CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Image Gallery

Old 10-14-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

Nine-Dee 2.2 is cool... so far.
Let's see those interiors!

Mine... I need new door handles up front, new sunvisors.

In case anyone is wondering, the green caps on my stalks are "dab-slicks" complimentary from my legal state of WA. They are super handy! More grip and more surface area to use signals and wipers. They also come in different
colors, I only had two green ones at the time.

Got any unique mod's to your interior? Mainly the driver's area? I wanna see them!!

Last edited by Jarrett; 10-14-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Nine-Dee 2.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:25 PM   #2
Corweena
CB7tuner Member

Corweena is cool... so far.
Not a CB, but close enough. My CD7 interior. Originally Accord Type B (light/dark gray). All lower light gray interior and rear seat have been converted to Acura CL Type F Quartz gray leather interior. And the carpet swapped out with Acura CL Type B Classy gray carpet, with matching floor mats. Front seats are CL1 Euro R Recaros. AP2 Leather steering wheel with AP1 airbag, fully functional including cruise control.

This is my temporary interior until I can finish piecing together my primary one. Will be utilizing the Recaro seats. Have the stock rear seats rewrapped in matching black/green Recaro fabric as the fronts. Convert carpet, and all interior panels to black, including black leather door inserts.
Corweena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
I did the color matched cluster background with chrome rings. Also the vigor wiper/signal arm rubber inserts as well as a Momo steering wheel, door tweeters, DC2 clock, . And redid the doors, seats, carpet, cluster lights, black interior pieces swap. Ya, this isn't even the original car at all :P

Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #4
Bunta
CB7tuner Member

Bunta is cool... so far.
I like those seats, which ones are they(I'm a noob when it comes to Honda seats)
Bunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 12:13 PM   #5
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

Wow, these pictures are some serious inspiration.

My seats, carpet, and doors need some TLC. I'd like to get a new set of seats and carpet eventually. I also want to find gauges for Oil Pressure, voltage, and AF Ratio.

Raf99, I'm unbelievably jealous of your setup. That's literally what I'm aiming for in a year or so. Looks great! Amazing job!

Everything takes more money than time, and I'm always lacking either, one day I'll just throw a picture up of everything redone and just be like "Hey fellas"
Old 10-16-2017, 12:03 AM   #6
Rilas
Gold Member

Rilas seems to have made some friends!
Here is what mine looks like as of tonight.

Lola Interior 1

Lola Interior 2

Lola Interior 3

Lola Interior 4 (USB cable for Hondata S300 V3)

If you want a list of what all this is, I can provide it.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:34 AM   #7
Bunta
CB7tuner Member

Bunta is cool... so far.
beautiful interior, your first pic gave me a neck cramp though
Bunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #8
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilas View Post
Here is what mine looks like as of tonight.

If you want a list of what all this is, I can provide it.

Wow, I wish I could find some OEM floormats

Those seats are the sh*t! I'm not a fan of leather though. They look comfortable."

Did you get your door panels re-upholstered or did you do it yourself? How hard was it? Cost of total materials? Sorry for asking so much, my interior is seriously in need of an update.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:29 PM   #9
Renz0
Newcomer

Renz0 is cool... so far.
Nice seats, man! What are those?
Renz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:43 PM   #10
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz0 View Post
Nice seats, man! What are those?
I think they are the OEM Leather seats (LX)? I could be wrong, I don't know if accords even came with leather seats.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:02 PM   #11
Rilas
Gold Member

The drivers seat is from a 2003 CL Type S. The passenger and rear seats are from a '98-'99 CL. I have the passenger CL Type S seat as well. I just haven't had the time to get the mounts modified on it yet.

The inserts in the door panels are my stock '93 SE coupe door panel inserts, leather wrapped from the factory. The black door panels are from a '90-'91 Phoenix Red DX. They are heavily modified to accept the SE door parts. I made a DIY to follow what I went through to make the door panels.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:36 AM   #12
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

Quote:
The drivers seat is from a 2003 CL Type S. The passenger and rear seats are from a '98-'99 CL. I have the passenger CL Type S seat as well. I just haven't had the time to get the mounts modified on it yet.

The inserts in the door panels are my stock '93 SE coupe door panel inserts, leather wrapped from the factory. The black door panels are from a '90-'91 Phoenix Red DX. They are heavily modified to accept the SE door parts. I made a DIY to follow what I went through to make the door panels.
Could someone achieve similar results with the stock panels? Just replacing the fabric, not the plastics/rubber
Old 10-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #13
Rilas
Gold Member

You might able to possibly. It's going to be harder on the stock door panels though. As all the fabric and such is glued directly to the vinyl. On the other hand the SE Accord with leather, have an insert. It's a metal backing plate with foam and then the leather glued to it. It removes easily from the door panels just by bending the tabs on the back.

Other members has successfully removed the cloth and re-glued on different cloth. If you look in Raf99's members ride thread, you can see what he has done to get his to look the way they do.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #14
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

I wonder if spray adhesive over existing upholstery would work. I'd take the panels off for the fabric pieces off and do it correctly, also it could probably be decently reparable after it wears awhile or if I make a mistake while doing it.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:21 AM   #15
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

NH-503P-3 is cool... so far.
Rilas, is that prelude steering wheel airbag equipped? I like it.
NH-503P-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:13 AM   #16
Rilas
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Dee 2.2 View Post
I wonder if spray adhesive over existing upholstery would work. I'd take the panels off for the fabric pieces off and do it correctly, also it could probably be decently reparable after it wears awhile or if I make a mistake while doing it.
You would be best off just doing it the right way and ripping the old material off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
Rilas, is that prelude steering wheel airbag equipped? I like it.
It's a '90-'91 Prelude SI (Non airbag only) Steering Wheel. The '88-'89 looks the same but the plastic is an entire piece vertically. Not a nice little insert like the '90-'91 is.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:39 AM   #17
Nine-Dee 2.2
Newcomer

Quote:
You would be best off just doing it the right way and ripping the old material off.
I'm assuming if I do that the molding (shape) will still be underneath? Is there a certain fabric/material I need to look for?
Old 10-23-2017, 07:17 PM   #18
GTRON
CB7tuner Member

GTRON is cool... so far.
Hey Rilas, what's that armrest and buttons from? I'm gonna need something like that soon. I was thinking of migrating my cruise control buttons to over there once I get an aftermarket wheel.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:46 PM   #19
Rilas
Gold Member

It's a '92-'93 specific center console. I haven't ever seen one in a junkyard yet. I've been looking for almost 10 years now. I ordered one from Japan, specifically because it had the leather covered arm rest. You can find them on ebay just searching for center console, they just aren't all that cheap though.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #20
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

NH-503P-3 is cool... so far.
Youíll probably only find that 92-93 center console in an wagon or maybe a 92-93 SE here in America. Even then itís rare. I found one in a wagon about a month ago. I wish it was gray. I might paint it for now till I find a gray one. Itís not just ďJDMĒ itís basically an optional piece. Iím going to take the dark gray leather material from a 1st gen Acura CL and shorten it up to fit the top and match all of my gray leather interior.
NH-503P-3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: