X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto
    chris, sinistercb7 and we already expressed our concern lol

dont think he read it though.
    He read my comment, he threatened to ban himself...
    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY
      that solara is in the new super street style issue
      really, can't wait to get it. his name is richard, cool friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
        He read my comment, he threatened to ban himself...

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sinistercb7
          well i guess ima have to start to piss ppl off agian trust me i can be a real ass if u push me plus its just for show so drop it dude yeah go ahead ban me

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by sinistercb7
            well i guess ima have to start to piss ppl off agian trust me i can be a real ass if u push me plus its just for show so drop it dude yeah go ahead ban me
            It maybe for show chris but theres a point where safety comes into play before aesthetics/looks. Now knowing that your bar is a hazard you cannot plead ignorance if and when something happens--it'd be blood on your hands.

Just trying to help you out, not trying to embarrass you or ridicule you.
            Last edited by ikayto; 02-04-2008, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool

best stance on a 5th gen hands down!

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

turned out to be a good meet! i love low offset!

Comment

Yessir it was nice meeting you guys sat. s!lver I'm loving the color on your pics! What camera are you using? I love the rims on the 5th gen too!!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

hey jack it was finally nice to meet u! ive been seein u on here all the time but never saw u at the meet ups. lol i dont know if u remember me or not....

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                      hey jack it was finally nice to meet u! ive been seein u on here all the time but never saw u at the meet ups. lol i dont know if u remember me or not....
                      Yeah, Jack was cool and so were the rest of you guys. Not a bad meet for being my first.

Comment

^^^^too bad I couldnt make it by the way your car as of your sig sick I like it^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                          ^^^^too bad I couldnt make it by the way your car as of your sig sick I like it^^^^
                          Thanks man! There probably gonna be another meet soon so hopefully you can make it to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                            yo! i don't remember your name at all but i do remember you. i didn't talk to you much i was too busy admiring ryan's cb. that's my fault. :P

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Late post but it was a cool meet. It was the first time meeting Ralph, Ryan and some new peeps ( sorry dont remember all your names). Looking foward to the March SoCal meet ...lets do DISSS!!!
                              14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

start saving them dollars
                                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                                X