No announcement yet.

blackenwkn : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an extremely fun road the other day, which just so happens to take me to the lake for photos!!

Took the bumper off, kinda like the look. What do you think?

Last edited by blackenwkn; 06-05-2016, 03:18 PM.
    93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

More updates:
      -Canards
      -PLM bisi header
      -Carbon Fiber JL G-Square grill

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

After you've had some good drive time with the header, think you could post up a mini review? Fitment, leakage, any power gains with or without tune/dyno. I'm seriously thinking about picking one up since you brought it to my attention.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          After you've had some good drive time with the header, think you could post up a mini review? Fitment, leakage, any power gains with or without tune/dyno. I'm seriously thinking about picking one up since you brought it to my attention.
          Yea most definitely, I haven't got to drive it really since I've installed them lol. Fitment is good you'll have to notch the crossmember though. I'm using the esp traction bar so I have more then enough room. Sits higher then the eBay junk header I had which is a good thing so I won't scrape it as easy getting in and out of the garage.
          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

i follow you on instagram. you gave me a lot of inspiration for my coupe. i love your engine bay. its so clean.
            COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
              i follow you on instagram. you gave me a lot of inspiration for my coupe. i love your engine bay. its so clean.
              Nice man what's your ig name? Appreciate the love!
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

So I got the header welded shut well as much as I could, pretty right fit in the middle. For someone to do this and install it Its a pain in the ass. If you have ac don't even bother, I had to drop the traction bar and remove the ac studs/threads on the block. Didn't wanna remove the radiator. It can be accomplished though just very difficult. I had leak issues so I decided to weld it shut.

Also as far as gains I can't really tell since I have now added a chipped ecu. It definitely gets up and goes now though.
                93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
                  Nice man what's your ig name? Appreciate the love!
                  vtecequipped
                  COUPE K24

Comment

I would have assumed installing a Bisi header from the bottom would be the same story as the one-piece Logic/High End header. I was definitely prepared to drop the cross member/traction bar. I have been wondering if a tucked radiator would be worth the extra work for mine; maybe so. Thanks for getting back on that. Are you still getting a leak in the middle after the welding? One thing I would have tried while it was still a two-piece was exhaust sealing cement, as it's designed for slip-joins, which are never going to provide a perfect seal on their own.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                      I would have assumed installing a Bisi header from the bottom would be the same story as the one-piece Logic/High End header. I was definitely prepared to drop the cross member/traction bar. I have been wondering if a tucked radiator would be worth the extra work for mine; maybe so. Thanks for getting back on that. Are you still getting a leak in the middle after the welding? One thing I would have tried while it was still a two-piece was exhaust sealing cement, as it's designed for slip-joins, which are never going to provide a perfect seal on their own.
                      I thought about that as well just opted to have them welded. No more leaks now.
                      93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Attended my first show the other weekend, got 1st for 93 and older accord!

93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Did a retrofit with a little extra

Not fully done should be next weekend if not sooner.
                          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Coming along great, had that same idea with the lights just using Amber
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I see your posts on FB and your car has been coming along very nicely. I love the illumination bar at the bottom of the headlight housing in your retro fit.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                                I see your posts on FB and your car has been coming along very nicely. I love the illumination bar at the bottom of the headlight housing in your retro fit.
                                Thank you! It's a never ending process, i feel as if the rear end will get the attention next. Have an idea for a diffuser, once I obtain the time i'll start mocking up my idea and eventually make the final product. It seems to be a little different taste then others, but i have slowly started to transition into the look i'm desiring. Slowly but surely it will get to where i'd like it to be. /maybe within the next 10 years.....lol
                                93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Working...
                                X