Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    import them parts
    Working on it. Gotta get some dough first.

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks! It should be really nice once I'm done.

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
    man i love these cars, have for years,, awsome dude!
    I'm on a forum for them, let me know if you decide you want one.

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    i cant wait til we get to work on the XR again. i just wanna feel what the stock 18psi feels like.
    You and me both!

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
    Im glad this aint the same one from the last big ATL meet we had. That poor Merkur needed help pretty badly.
    Yeah, that was Ruf's scorpio. No this is a completely different car, and it won't see the mountain until she's had a lot of maintainance done. And probably a few mods

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
    You forgot to add the 5spd Conversion! And the Jetta bumper thing... why have we not done that yet. IT looks good man.
    I think so too, but I'm not interested in physical mods until I hit my 1st stage goal.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Ahhhhhh Nice Man!!!!

Future Plans
      88 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe ECU
      88 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe Big VAm

.....I had one of those Thunderbird Turbo Coupes in highschool....sh*t dude, back then I really didnt know or appreciate what I had...that ECU will prolly be hard to find...but yeah the Merkur is a nice coupe!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

a junk yard near me has one of these fully in tact with a broke timing, it needs some love because it has mold growing all over it, but in structual awsomeness. the oem turbo and everything is still their,.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

a junk yard near me has one of these fully in tact with a broke timing, it needs some love because it has mold growing all over it, but in structual awsomeness. the oem turbo and everything is still their,.
          I might have seen one in my local JY too before

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

if you can get pictures please post them, there are some parts stacey is looking for. thanksx
            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

well mines was like years ago. I often see cars in the JY that I dont know what they are. but Ill keep an eye out for ya stacy

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                Future Plans
                88 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe ECU
                88 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe Big VAm
                .....I had one of those Thunderbird Turbo Coupes in highschool....sh*t dude, back then I really didnt know or appreciate what I had...that ECU will prolly be hard to find...but yeah the Merkur is a nice coupe!!
                Thanks Tony! I can find the ECU, it just won't be cheap. But the result will be well worth the cost.

R.e.a.l.l.y??? Any other info, or pics of this vehicle would be greatly appreciated. OEM parts are tough to come by, and some were nicely modded. So I'd be very interested in that vehicle. I'll pm you my cell # for easy contact.

well mines was like years ago. I often see cars in the JY that I dont know what they are. but Ill keep an eye out for ya stacy
                Call me if it's still there Gus.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

soooooooooo...... do you still have the XR?????

i need xr friends in GA. lol
                  Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
                  Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Working...
                  X