No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGS...New Year's is upon us again! Time to start organizing a Spring Meet for the coming year and get to work.

I should have my H22 back from the shop rebuilt & cleaned up in about 2 wks...already started aquiring & ordering swap parts for it too. Big things & big changes for next yr for me fellas...let's get it!
    Last edited by sideswipe; 12-30-2011, 12:48 PM.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      UGS...New Year's is upon us again! Time to start organizing a Spring Meet for the coming year and get to work.

I should have my H22 back from the shop rebuilt & cleaned up in about 2 wks...already started aquiring & ordering swap parts for it too. Big things & big changes for next yr for me fellas...let's get it!
      Good to hear man. Everything seems to be going right with the plans on getting another ride next month. Hopefully it all turns out good. If we do have a Spring Meet(gonna try my best to plan it) it'll be in VA Beach and it'll be a weekend meet. Like Friday and Saturday. Or even Saturday and Sunday. That way no one will just be down for a day or complain about driving so far for a one day meet.

But I will NOT organize this if only 5-10 people are gonna stay. It'll be in May. So start planning. I'll let yall know what days they are within the next couple weeks.

Comment

well folks. ive decided. the Spring Meet for this year will be MIA. sorry folks. too much going on. but i will be getting some folks together and going to other meets tho. AFM(for sure), possibly IA, and the East Coast Honda Meet.

i wanna have a meet to get everyone on the same page and see what everyone's plans are and what meets yall wanted to mob to.

Comment

cb7 for sale.

whats up UGS,yeah thats right cb7 for sale time to move on.hit me up if you want to check it out.$1900 obo.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
            whats up UGS,yeah thats right cb7 for sale time to move on.hit me up if you want to check it out.$1900 obo.
            o.O If I had the ca$h.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
            White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
              wtf? dude man. if i could, id get $1900 for you i would. i would love to have your CB.

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
              o.O If I had the ca$h.
              i know man. yo. what you been up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                i know man. yo. what you been up to?
                Nada, just repairing/ modding the acc man, you know how it is...

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

What's up guys. Been ordering/acquiring parts for my H22 swap still and should have everything in hand within the next few wks. Plan on making a UGS Meet for either late Feb or early Mar to get the swap done and the more of you that can show up to help the better.

Comment

nice man, let me know if you need an ecu, hook you up with the special UGS price!
                    and I can hand carry it on down there.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Nada, just repairing/ modding the acc man, you know how it is...
                      i feel ya man. im still waiting on the next car. not sure what its gonna be now. girlfriend wants to help buy me a CG. the guy who bought my CB 2yrs ago wants to sell it back to me for $875. if i get a CG i will make sure its a V6. lol. i need/want that power stock.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      What's up guys. Been ordering/acquiring parts for my H22 swap still and should have everything in hand within the next few wks. Plan on making a UGS Meet for either late Feb or early Mar to get the swap done and the more of you that can show up to help the better.
                      do it early March. that way ill have a car by then and ill be able to coe down there.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      nice man, let me know if you need an ecu, hook you up with the special UGS price!
                      ^
                      ^
                      ^
                      this. and he will too. Steve a cool guy for that. he's done it for me in the past. plus i wanna see the black beast. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        I actually have a JDM P13 and a P28 already. The plan is to chip & tune the P28 once the swap is in and running. If you'd like to handle that part for me I could pay for the work dude. Any help is appreciated though so thanks in advance.

Comment

Hey Kris, LMK if you guys plan something for February or March I can lend a hand.

Comment

yup I could def handle that.
                            I would like to help out if the weekend is right.
                            end of Feb, I might be buying a house, so we shall see.

pm'd you details...let me know.
                            Last edited by drummersteve7; 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

What's good everybody?

No homo, but I miss you guys man, shnit.

We need to plan a MASSIVE Spring Meet this year, lol mainly for those of us that can't afford to go out of state for other meets and such.

Or we could always go Crash the ECHM this year

Straight up UGS Style!!!

Comment

No homo, but I miss you guys man, shnit.

We need to plan a MASSIVE Spring Meet this year, lol mainly for those of us that can't afford to go out of state for other meets and such.

Or we could always go Crash the ECHM this year

Straight up UGS Style!!!
                                that was actually the plan. lol. i was gonna MIA the Spring Meet this year. just so i can get caught up with the next ride and get everyone on par with the plans for the year. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X