Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 90 accord cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man

Comment

cant wait till march

Comment

Nice and clean under the hood man! Good work.

Comment

For all of you confused as to which motor came in what, I urge you to do a Google search for "Honda H engine". The Wikipedia page that comes up should enlighten you. There really shouldn't be confusion on this topic. The debate just fuels the incorrect info.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

This is T-clydes old car

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              This is T-clydes old car
              LOL it is t clydes old car
              i see he was on this forum. i would really like to talk to him about this some questions i need answered

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                Is the H22a blue top from the euro r?
                The euro r accords have blue top f20b's.

Comment

loooks good wish my cb7 would get up there

Comment

Originally posted by 9_2_C_B_7 View Post
                    The euro r accords have blue top f20b's.
                    Thank you.
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by OG-CORD View Post
                      LOL it is t clydes old car
                      i see he was on this forum. i would really like to talk to him about this some questions i need answered
                      he actually isn't on here

he was banned long ago

I know him from another forum.

Comment

already talking to him
                        hes a cool guy

Comment

Sooooo...what are the details?

I seem to remember this car having a leaky power steering hose and a smoky exhaust potentially coming from an aged bottom end?

I sure hope that the seller didn't tell you that the thing is in "tip top shape" without showing you receipts of his work to correct the problems it had.

Comment

I have all the reciepts the car has been ridiculously babied its whole life. the power steering hose was replaced and there is no smoke coming from the exhaust. Mechanically the car is in tip top shape

Comment

Working...
                            X