cb7inct : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
    anyone know any tricks to get the paint to shine like original? car has been repainted but it has a weird look to it and has a couple scratches in the quarter panels and the hood i have is starting to fade.. any suggestions on this too?
    I would try a light wet sand then buff it.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 R3ason View Post
      love the car i want one so bad parents bought my accord new and they were looking at getting a wagon 5 spd....i still give them crap for not getting it all in all nice wagon...
      thanks man. my friend told me about this one a couple times when it was forsale but i never went to go see it, finally i said screw it and seen it and actually bought it lol.. couldnt pass it up.

Originally posted by turboaccord77 View Post
      I think bronze or gold would look cool.If u decide to paint your bumpers use the appoxie primer.It is like a flat rat rod looking primer.check out mrt i used that for mine.
      thank you sir! ill look into that!
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

update...

so this is currently how my car sits due to a short in the wiring

it looks awful.. all the wires by the passenger door fused/melted together and caused a MAJOR short.. tapped them all up, and still wont stay running more than 10 seconds.. busy week ahead of me..
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

As for color choice those two will look great. I planned on doing bronze but went with white instead. Stands out more IMHO.
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
            As for color choice those two will look great. I planned on doing bronze but went with white instead. Stands out more IMHO.
            yea my buddy with the sedan same as my wagon had white 17's with a chrome lip and it looked official but i dont want it to look like his did previously.. thanks though

Comment

Holy shit. Atleast you found the problem. I hate electrical issues like that.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Holy shit. Atleast you found the problem. I hate electrical issues like that.
                lol you and me both man. i never had anything like this happen to me so its taking me a while to figure it out but hopefully ill have it back up and running again soon..

Comment

Well sadly fellas I got T-Boned on the drivers side Sunday, cars toast. Finally got it running Friday and Sunday got hit.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That sucks bro.... what are you gonna do with it now? rebuild it? or are you just gonna part it out and find another shell?
                        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Comment

Wow all that wiring work....Jesus man. I feel for ya. Keep the shell for parts. Get a new shell.....

Were you ok?

Love the arcadia green too man there is stock one right near my house that i wanna buy if the old guy ever sells it.

Comment

Damn i feel for ya mean, all that hard work gone.. Are you ok though man?
                              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                                Damn i feel for ya mean, all that hard work gone.. Are you ok though man?
                                Actually most of all that hard work is still salvageable. Most important part is that the owner is ok. I feel your pain though bro. Sorry for the loss.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Working...
                                X