I need your help S2000 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help S2000 owners

Ok all of you that own an s2000, or know someone who does, I am in need of some measurments and photos of the rear end of the car, here's what I need

1) Width of the subframe from the mounting location, best place to measure this is where the sway bar mounts to the subframe, at least on the back of the subframe, also take a measurement of the front of the rear subframe please.

2) I would like to know the angle of the shocks from front to back and side to side.

3) photos of the whole rear suspension, some shots from the sides with the wheels off from different angle and close ups, and some shots of the rear subframe from different angle.

4) a measurement from where the shocks mount to the bottom of the subframe( lay something across the bottom of the subframe then measure from where the shock mounts straight down).

also I would like to know the length from where the LCA's mount to the subframe to the rotors

I contacted flyinlow but I want measurments from many different people

Thanks
    Last edited by almostJDM; 05-14-2012, 02:48 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

You might have better luck over at s2ki.net

Comment

hater... i mean hondatech bruh....
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Hit up j-speccb4 or whatever Chris' name is on here

Comment

Working...
        X