Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice i'd rock those any day!!
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

pretty sexy.....beautiful twin of mines
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
        very nice i'd rock those any day!!
        Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
        pretty sexy.....beautiful twin of mines
        would you guys change the red painted parts though? or leave em as is? OR color match?

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Remove the red accent , it kills the appearance.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I'd keep em (if it was on my car)

Yours, idk. Give it a shot.

Comment

yeah, seattle silver and red don't go well together. Paint stripper you think? I just gotta be careful about the clearcoat, well whats left of it lol

member's ride thread
              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

hey man, just stopped by to double check the mounting part for the ES300 foglights. your ride's looking great man, I dig it alot. I have a CE1 im working on so ima be bolting these babys up once i get the safety check, i'll PM you some pics lol. keep up the good work on your CB, she's gorgeous.

p.s. who's the chick in your sig?

Comment

Wheels look good sir, I'd say paint the inside black or paint strip them, then add a clear coat.
                  10thAnnCB7 has the same wheels and they're pretty clean...

How much did you pay for them?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

They look a little beat, but nice nonetheless. I love those wheels. The red ones are UBER rare, but you're right, red and seattle silver just dont match.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Nice Find Man.

iSee someone selling those (With Red Inlays) WITHOUT Tires for 550 .

iPersonally think that Muther fuckers Craszi , But They Are MINT

Those Wheels Will Be Fresh with a little TLC . . . Thats All It Takes. iDont think ill get rid of mynes anytime soon

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 94blckhawaiian View Post
                        hey man, just stopped by to double check the mounting part for the ES300 foglights. your ride's looking great man, I dig it alot. I have a CE1 im working on so ima be bolting these babys up once i get the safety check, i'll PM you some pics lol. keep up the good work on your CB, she's gorgeous.

p.s. who's the chick in your sig?
                        Oh its my friends girl. Well She's got 2 kids so Idk if he considers her his girl in public, but behind the curtains

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Wheels look good sir, I'd say paint the inside black or paint strip them, then add a clear coat.
                        10thAnnCB7 has the same wheels and they're pretty clean...

How much did you pay for them?
                        I got them for VERY cheap. But they're in horrible condition, salt pitted to hell, the car came from either North or South Dakota. 2 of them had brand new Blizzak Snow tires on them lol. But I've inspected them and there seems to be ZERO curb rash at all, just a ton of salt damage
                        Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        They look a little beat, but nice nonetheless. I love those wheels. The red ones are UBER rare, but you're right, red and seattle silver just dont match.
                        Yeah I've never seen a set of Red ones before. But I did find 3 more SE's on CL yesterday lol. Those are also beat sorta, but they're the ones w/ the gold inlays, at least I think they were born with that color scheme. Got those for 30 bucks w/ center caps! BUT, there's only 3, the guy lost the other one or misplaced it haha.

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                        Nice Find Man.

iSee someone selling those (With Red Inlays) WITHOUT Tires for 550 .

iPersonally think that Muther fuckers Craszi , But They Are MINT

Those Wheels Will Be Fresh with a little TLC . . . Thats All It Takes. iDont think ill get rid of mynes anytime soon
                        Yeah Summer Vaca is coming up from college, so at least I'll have something to do w/ my time other than busting tires at Discount 40 hrs a week.

Any ideas on how to revive them? I want to try to do it myself and not pay out the ass for someone to do it.

PS. what do you think I should do? keep the Red inlays? I've really never ever seen them w/ red. To me, painting these wheels would be the equivalent of painting ITRs a rattle can black or something and ruining their heritage lol

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

I wish I could come across some SEs like you do. I'd rock the red ones on my car anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                            I wish I could come across some SEs like you do. I'd rock the red ones on my car anyday.
                            if you help me find one more regular SE to complete my other set of 3 I currently have, that MAY be an option!

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                              I got them for VERY cheap. But they're in horrible condition, salt pitted to hell, the car came from either North or South Dakota. 2 of them had brand new Blizzak Snow tires on them lol. But I've inspected them and there seems to be ZERO curb rash at all, just a ton of salt damage
                              Sounds good, Im sure you can make them look as good as your ITR's.

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                              if you help me find one more regular SE to complete my other set of 3 I currently have, that MAY be an option!
                              Only 3? What happened to the 4th?
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

question.

you said it came red liek that from the dealer.

was this a option??? why did they do this, i never heard of a oem from honda bein painted from the dealer.
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X