Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Greetings from Austria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Austria

Hello everybody. I am new to the forum here and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 1992 Honda Accord 2dr Coupe Automatic 2.0L with 55K original Km. There are only 3 of these cars in in Germany and Austria. I would like to post pictures of my car, but not sure which image hosting website to use, as they seem like they are mostly pay to use websites.

Pfiat euch from Austria

Last edited by 1992AccordEuro; 04-20-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Last edited by 1992AccordEuro; 04-20-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Damn that thing is beautiful! I would never drive it. Especially how rare it is there. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Wow - wish I could turn the clock back on mine! Is that the equivalent of an EX? Originally come with steel wheels and wheel covers? A set of EX six spoke wheels would look great on it.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Looks like our '92-'93 LX wagon wheel covers with the removable insert. This car is awesome!

Are those the self-leveling headlights?
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

She is gorgeous. Keep it in a museum...but drive it on weekends!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

wow. guessing you have no snow... (no rust). Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                  Damn that thing is beautiful! I would never drive it. Especially how rare it is there. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum.
                  Thank you Grumpsy93

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                    Wow - wish I could turn the clock back on mine! Is that the equivalent of an EX? Originally come with steel wheels and wheel covers? A set of EX six spoke wheels would look great on it.
                    That I couldn't tell you. Yes as you can see in the photos the hub caps with the center locking cap on steel wheels, this is all that came on these cars in Europe, and no A.C.!!!! Funny that you mention the EX wheels, I have purchased some original wheels that I will post pictures of soon that were for the car in the states, aluminum and completely refurbished that I just bought out of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      Looks like our '92-'93 LX wagon wheel covers with the removable insert. This car is awesome!

Are those the self-leveling headlights?
                      Jarrett Yes that is what the wheels are. They are electrically self leveling yes, required in Germany and Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        wow. guessing you have no snow... (no rust). Looks great!
                        Yes we have more then enough snow, I provided pictures above after I had the car completely sprayed with rust and corrosion preventative wax. Thank you

https://www.dw.com/en/winter-storms-...ria/a-47034553

Comment

Agreed. Needs to go into a collectors garage and just stare at it.

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                          She is gorgeous. Keep it in a museum...but drive it on weekends!

Comment

That is a nice car. If you want I'll go pick you up some OEM exhaust tips and send them out to you when I get a chance. It just bothers me that they're not already equipped, also I live in a dry desert and the pick-a-part junkyards have anywhere from 10-30 CB7s at any given time.

Comment

Just picked up some oem exhaust tips, not available here unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X