Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Need help finding a Legend lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was two legend lips at the junkyard today. I just didn't have the time to pull them off. Hopefully they will still be there this weekend.
    1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

It says 105 shipped, but by the shipping charges it says may vary due to size. Dose that mean 105 shipped or maybe more?
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

put in all your info and find out.

if it's too much, go to your local acura dealership and order through them.

Comment

yeah x2 on them being indestructable. I always scrape mine going up on my driveway ever so slightly and it doesn't even phase it. A stupid-ass mechanic even drove my car ALL THE WAY up on the curb and it still didn't crack/damage it.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

my only gripe with the legend lip and its material is the bottom gets slowely shaved the more and more you grind it against the pavement.

I recall peeling plastic off the bottom of my legend lip like an apple skin because it just grinds off.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
              my only gripe with the legend lip and its material is the bottom gets slowely shaved the more and more you grind it against the pavement.

I recall peeling plastic off the bottom of my legend lip like an apple skin because it just grinds off.
              Yup, I just notice some the other day on mine..Very little

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

lol i'll take pictures after i scrape real bad :]

Comment

I ripped a whole side off of mine today. It figures I valet other peoples cars fine but I some how mess up my own.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                    lol i'll take pictures after i scrape real bad :]

Originally posted by Fatman88
                    I ripped a whole side off of mine today. It figures I valet other peoples cars fine but I some how mess up my own.
                    wow, pics?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                      geez wth did you do and how did you install your lip?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        geez wth did you do and how did you install your lip?
                        prob. self tapping screws lol. those things suck. But are quick and easy to put on.

I used some bolts, fender washers, and nylon locking nuts on mine. So the lip could probably withstand the impact of a small rodent or rabbit at speed.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

my legend lips were both held on by self tapping screws but i knew at any given time if something tried to yank on it real hard it'd come off lol.

I went back and used a nut and bolt to ease my worries.

Comment

try to go to junkyard..,

Comment

rare to see a legend coupe at a yard.

Comment

I'm so tired of my Legend lip.

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X