Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7rid3r
    nice DX
    Thanks man your car looks clean too...what lip is that on the front?
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bump for some new pics on the front page, and I finally took off the *** hubcaps.

Comment

looks good man.

Comment

Lookin sharp! Keep it up

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
            Got a brand new 5th gen lip put on my car, courtesy of steelbluesleepr. I painted the bottom piece red for the hell of it. No grill and the car's dirty in the pics, but yeah, whatever.

wheres the grill?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
              wheres the grill?
              The grill is off right now because I'm re-doing it. My DIY 92 grill was kind of half-assed, so I'm making a new diy 9091 grill, and I'm really lazy so its still not done.

Thanks for the complements guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
                The grill is off right now because I'm re-doing it. My DIY 92 grill was kind of half-assed, so I'm making a new diy 9091 grill, and I'm really lazy so its still not done.

Thanks for the complements guys!

well than hurry up lazy..... j/p
                -post them up whenever you're done with it....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                  well than hurry up lazy..... j/p
                  -post them up whenever you're done with it....

Yeah it should be done soon. I worked on it some today actually. I'll post pics for sure.

Comment

in my opinion, that is the best color for a BBB, you're like the 92-93 coupe version of ronald type-r ;p

cant wait to see what you do this next

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                      in my opinion, that is the best color for a BBB, you're like the 92-93 coupe version of ronald type-r ;p

cant wait to see what you do this next

thanks man. Wheels, h23im swap and a ported head are at the top of the list. I have all of them sitting here at home, just have to gather some other parts first.

Comment

So winter is completely owning my car, and I haven't been able to wash it for quite awhile, so thats why its filthy.

However, I'm going to be repainting my side moldings and side skirts oem black so I took some before pics to show how badly weathered the moldings are. The first two pics, you can see one of the newly painted side skirts. The other one isn't done yet. The other pics are of the really shitty looking moldings.

Comment

Pics of the 10" memphis sub I got awhile back but never got pics of.

Comment

Snapped some night pics of the side moldings finished and painted. I'll get day pics soon.

Comment

Cleaned the car today, just snapped a few shots.
                              Day pics of the repainted side moldings as promised.
                              Oh yeah, and I got a cage for my subwoofer, and a white integra clock.

Comment

DAMN!!! that clean what color is ur car???? i love the powder coated valve cover

Backyard Customs
                                Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                                why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                                Building Fund: $0
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X