NightmareCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE

I pulled the engine/trans for a trans swap. I also deleted the AC and the stock air box. I put the old auto from the wagon into it but now Im still having problems. I going to swap out the TCU and see what happens.

Here are some pics I took before it got too dark for pics. I ended up using a flashlight to finish.

I found my trans leak.

Hello wagon trans
    Redneck kickstand so the engine wouldnt fall over.

Bye bye old trans

Comment

Update
      Its back in mostly stock form cus I was trading it off for a truck but the guy backed out. Now Im just going to keep her for good and start a new rebuild. Im thinking all new custom interior in a ratrod style to match the outside.
      How she looks now

Comment

Rat rod Accord! Yes! I love the idea. And I know you are going to pull it off, and do it well.

I'm in for this!!

Comment

Once the derbys are over then I can get back to work on both project CBs. Ive got some ideas and some parts already.

Comment

BIG UPDATE!!!

This is looking like the end of the road for this CB. I will be parting it out for my other 2 CBs and it will most likely become a derby car for 2013. This car has been nothing but a curse and the curse has won. Im done trying to keep this car on the road. Its nothing but a POS $$ pit that should of been put out of its misery a long time ago when it was totaled in 99. I hate to let it go but I have a new sedan that is 1000 time better now.

Comment

Ive started to part her out. Ive robbed the exhaust for my other sedan and might have the door panels sold. I cant do my right now do to all the snow we got.

Comment

Wow this thread is old. This car is a beer can by now. I ended up saving all the good parts and derbyed it. I still couldnt beat the curse that this car has on it. But the crusher did. Lol

Before the derby

After. Front end went bad and wouldnt keep the axle in it at all. Even the rear end bent all weird. The curse won

May project Nightmare rest in pieces

Comment

Working...
                X