deevergote : 2009 Honda Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deevergote : 2009 Honda Fit

Everything is 100% stock. I'll add a mod list if I ever do anything to it!

There it is. The new beast. Interior pics will be up as soon as I clean it out I've had it for a month, and driven 5000 miles already. It looks like I've been living in it!

New pics:

i like it.good choice for a dd.

Comment

Looks good!
      I wouldn't mind having one myself!

Is this what replaced the GTP?

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

nice deever, those things are fun to drive.

Comment

I like everything except for the rear end. It actually looks pretty big and aggressive.

I say it just needs wheels. Nothing fancy either. Hell, find some cheap honda wheels that'll fit and call it done. If not, then get some sporty hubcaps.

And is that you in with the ...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looks pretty...like efficient fuel economy pretty...not gutless no power pretty...uh...that still didn't come out right did it?

NICE RIDE DEEV

wow...easy access to the water outlet ...bitch for everything else HA HA
            ____

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
              Looks good!
              I wouldn't mind having one myself!

Is this what replaced the GTP?

Yeah, went from 240hp and 20mpg to 120hp and 40mpg

This thing handles really well for what it is. It's tall, weighs a bit under 2500lbs, and has a rear torsion beam setup... but I've chucked it into a few corners and never felt uncomfortable. The seats are supportive, the transmission gearing is short enough to make it feel like it has some guts, and everything is very familiar. The interior makes sense, because it's a Honda.

The CD player plays MP3s, even in this base model (this is the bottom of the line model). I'm totally satisfied. I don't miss the GTP one bit.

Comment

Awww, ain't it cute...

Looks good AND DEPENDABLE Mike.

Trev...
                RETIRED...

Comment

Nice! Wish I could get one.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    I like everything except for the rear end. It actually looks pretty big and aggressive.

I say it just needs wheels. Nothing fancy either. Hell, find some cheap honda wheels that'll fit and call it done. If not, then get some sporty hubcaps.

And is that you in with the ...
                    Yeah, that's me

I hope to get some OEM Sport alloys for it, as well as HIDs, and hopefully the Sport lip kit and spoiler. Basically, I want to turn it into the Sport model that I didn't want to afford.

Comment

"Where's its mommy??"

I keed, i keed. Yeah, ive noticed that with Chevy(GM) too. Alot of their bottom of the line, base models come with CD and power. Makes me glad i might be in the market for somethig new in the near future too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Well see, i was gonna suggest upgrading to all the bells and whistles but figured you wouldnt wanna go that route, but i guess i was wrong.

Comment

It's weird... this is the smallest car Honda sells in the US, but it's NOT a small car! I pulled up next to an old Mazda MX3 the other day, and the Fit dwarfed it!

I need to clean up the interior and get some good pics. It's SO roomy, so well laid out... The base model comes with dark gray cloth, the Sport with black. I actually like the gray.

I've helped out at the flower shop my mom works at, doing deliveries. I've flipped those seats around every which way to carry flowers. It's so easy to move stuff around, and there really is a ton of room in there! I also fit all the amplifiers and stuff for my band in there I could probably have fit the entire drum kit too. (2012 edit: I've fit TWO drum kits in there at once!)

I paid $15,220 for this one. MSRP. They're too in demand to get them for any less. The sport one goes for about $1500 more, and the nav-equipped model goes for over $19,000! It'd be awesome to get a fully loaded one, but the reason I got it is for economy... no need to spend another $4000 for stuff I don't really need!

I also took a $4800 loss on the GTP... so I financed about $20,000. I paid for a Civic Si, and I got a base Fit.

Comment

Sounds like the Aveo hatch. From the outside, you just cant help but chuckle, but get in and you're surprised by the room.

I have to say though, this thing does look really big.

Comment

I always mistake Aveos for Fits. My friend has an Aveo sedan... such a turd. The motor is actually pretty good, but the suspension has already fallen apart on him. It's only like 3 years old. I thought about getting a cheaper car... Aveo, Hyundai, Kia... but I drive way too much. Even for a bottom of the barrel Honda, the Fit is still a fantastic car. I have faith that regular maintenance will get me 400,000 miles.

Comment

Working...
                              X