CB9 Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB9 Hearse

Ive been thinking of doing this conversion for some time now with my wagon. I searched and hove not found anything close so Im hoping to be the first if I do this. What yall think.

Just to give you an idea
    Hell yes
    36.36%
    No
    63.64%
    Last edited by NightmareCB7; 02-08-2013, 03:17 AM.

Pretty cool idea, IF that was your job or as a good prank car. Probably too short for a coffin.
    Seeing them in the junkyard give me the creeps!

Comment

You probably could get a coffin in there with the back seats down. Im wanting to do it just for the looks mostly. Might make a coffin shaped sub box just for fun too.

Comment

you guys are lucky you don't see them everyday...i park right beside a hearse in my 35 year old underground apartment lot everyday. my neighbour works for the funeral company...he comes home every night with the hearse empty in the back...sometimes he actual come home for a few hours and you would actual see a coffin inside....dude my neighbour is fcuk
        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

I'm loving it!!! Need to slam it or put it on air, and have the coffin dragging out the back.

Would be cool if you could convert the tailgate to barn doors, or a split type tailgate/glass hatch.

Comment

I was just thinking of that last night on how I could use parts from a blazer tailgate to do it.

Comment

This seems like a perfect project for you man. I'd eliminate the rear seats entirely and add the curtains and whatnot they usually have in them. It'd be pretty awesome for JY runs, with the roller floor and all (if you go that far).

Comment

Do it right, and it'll look pretty badass.

Also, if you REALLY want to go crazy with it... weld up the back doors, and cover the windows

Comment

I wouldn't do it man.. You know especially since living in Indiana, that its almost impossible to find even decent looking wagons here because of the salt. Maybe limo tint the back or use curtain but dpn't ruin it..

Comment

The main reason why I want to do it is because one of my 1/4 windows is already busted out. It wouldnt be hard to weld in some sheet metal to make a panel wagon. I just want something that hasnt been done yet.

Comment

I stopped by fleetw00ds house last night and he mentioned that he had a rear 1/4 window for you but he was having a hard time getting it to you.

If ya want I can run over there sometime soon and grab it and then meet you somewhere on I275..maybe Lawrenceburg? My sister lives in West Harrison In. and I go over there somewhat frequently.

If not, good luck on your hearse conversion. It would definitely be an interesting thread to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5sp5drCB View Post
                        I stopped by fleetw00ds house last night and he mentioned that he had a rear 1/4 window for you but he was having a hard time getting it to you.

If ya want I can run over there sometime soon and grab it and then meet you somewhere on I275..maybe Lawrenceburg? My sister lives in West Harrison In. and I go over there somewhat frequently.

If not, good luck on your hearse conversion. It would definitely be an interesting thread to follow.
                        We are having a hard time with the when and where. Mostly the when. One day is good for me but not for him and vice versa.
                        I do still want that window. I dont plan on doing the hearst conversion till fall and when my garage is done. Till then I still need a window cus my duct tape is failing. Lol. I might be able to go as far as the Louisville area.

Comment

Louisville is roughly a 2 1/2hr drive from me whereas Lawrenceburg In. is about an hour. I would be coming from the Oxford/Hamilton Oh. area.

I like the idea of a hearse though..maybe it's because I was born on Halloween

Comment

do it. monster theme it too.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by 5sp5drCB View Post
                              Louisville is roughly a 2 1/2hr drive from me whereas Lawrenceburg In. is about an hour. I would be coming from the Oxford/Hamilton Oh. area.

I like the idea of a hearse though..maybe it's because I was born on Halloween
                              Louisville is about 2 hours from me and I could go to the skate park too.
                              Halloween is my favorite holiday. I work in a pro hunted house. So much fun.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              do it. monster theme it too.
                              Im good. The monster theme is played out. I want people to think this is a working hearst. It gets better reactions.

Comment

Working...
                              X