Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to the forum and a quick Q about wheel lug pattern...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    You can't post there until you have 30 posts. But if you want to start a thread in the beginner image gallery that follows the proper members rides format (it's the only format we're strict about around here), then I can move it for you once you hit 30.
    would it be alright to post a few (11?) pics up right here, or would I be violating rules?

I guess I ought to go read some of the rules stickies, but having 1000+ post over at NICO and a few hundred on CSi, I've got the general jist of things, so I haven't bothered yet,

EDIT: I am going to start a new thread in the beginner image gallery section as you suggested, and also post the initial pics here for those who have been replying/helping/asking for pics

(But if that's not cool, I'll delete them)
    Last edited by FeintMind; 09-15-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

alright all, here you go.

Sorry about the lighting on the engine bay pic, lol. I gave her a wash finally after getting her home today and before I was done drying, dinner was ready... snapped the pics as quick as possible and ran in to a hot meal... but forgot the most important shot... so just snapped that bay shot about a half hour ago (9:20 PT) lighting thanks to my LED Lenser headlamp on wide angle, full brightness

Oh and quick explanation: The white in the hatch/trunk/cargo (whatever you want to call it) ....that's some kind of, i dont know, latex based paint? interior house paint? something like that. Previous owner was definitely not quite on the rails.

Check out that totally custom $30 upholstery job on that driver's seat. LMFAO its absolutely ridiculous but it's a million times more comfortable to sit in than the bare frame. (1- full size foam 1.5"thick mattress topper, cut into 4 strips, formed and trimmed to fit frame, 1- memory foam ergo pillow, cut into thirds, used to simulate bolsters/cushion hard or sharp points in the seat frame (Side bolsters, front of lower section of seat), 1.5 rolls of duct tape to secure foams to frame LMFAO. and 2- $2.50 fleece throw blankets to wrap it up, because I was not going to buy a $20 seat cover for that garbage. hahahaha
      Last edited by FeintMind; 09-16-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

oh wow..hmm have you considered RR'n it? .. im sure you'll come across some stuff in time though its like waiting on the next book club by mail shipment.

Comment

Originally posted by FeintMind View Post
          would it be alright to post a few (11?) pics up right here, or would I be violating rules?

I guess I ought to go read some of the rules stickies, but having 1000+ post over at NICO and a few hundred on CSi, I've got the general jist of things, so I haven't bothered yet,

EDIT: I am going to start a new thread in the beginner image gallery section as you suggested, and also post the initial pics here for those who have been replying/helping/asking for pics

(But if that's not cool, I'll delete them)
          It's fine to post some pictures in this thread. It's the way the conversation went, so as long as it doesn't go TOO far away from addressing your questions, it's all good.

Man, you really have your work cut out for you... but I'm looking forward to seeing the progress!

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
            oh wow..hmm have you considered RR'n it? .. im sure you'll come across some stuff in time though its like waiting on the next book club by mail shipment.
            RR?

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            It's fine to post some pictures in this thread. It's the way the conversation went, so as long as it doesn't go TOO far away from addressing your questions, it's all good.

Man, you really have your work cut out for you... but I'm looking forward to seeing the progress!
            Yeah, definitely a lot to be done... not planning to go TOO far into it, at least not for a while; I don't want to sink too much money into this car right away. Just enough to make it comfortable, ensure reliability and safety... after I've made it through the court proceedings and the potential breathalyzer requirement... and have properly gotten the 350z back to respectable shape I may decide to spend a little more on the CB9. only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
            X