No announcement yet.

CB brochures and other print media...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen Accord/Inspire page uploaded. Only two pages, but still pretty cool.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Great job you are doing here. I can't tell you how thankful I am of you for uploading the manual to the car cover. I'm in the process of purchasing one and I was searching for directions on how to properly wash it. I knew it would've had directions on the manual and what do you know, it does!
      | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

Glad I was able to help. I knew I had to scan the instructions simply because I have never ran across a set of instructions for the car cover in all my years. They typically just get tossed because it's only a single sheet of paper.

Comment

Holy crap! That OEM navigation is crazy looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Wow, this GPS unit is hideous! I wonder if anyone actually purchased this for their car? Furthermore, I wonder how many dealer-installed options aside from fog lights were actually purchased. There are a few items that I'd love to have on my ride, but the chances of someone having those parts lying around seems slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
              Wow, this GPS unit is hideous! I wonder if anyone actually purchased this for their car? Furthermore, I wonder how many dealer-installed options aside from fog lights were actually purchased. There are a few items that I'd love to have on my ride, but the chances of someone having those parts lying around seems slim.
              There is probbibly some old guy in some thirdworld country that has a garage with 2 or 3 dusty mint cb's that have every single option installed and have been sitting for years
              visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                There is probbibly some old guy in some thirdworld country that has a garage with 2 or 3 dusty mint cb's that have every single option installed and have been sitting for years
                Me want! But that's the problem, they'd be out there and not in North America. I know that over the next few years there will always be CBs put on the market with low KMs and great shape, as I think a lot of older folks bought these 23 years ago and are starting to sell them.

I'd love to find a car with the factory alarm system, it seemed like it was pretty cool. Until then, I'll just keep searching the auto wreckers for parts :/

Comment

Bump.

I have a bunch scanned, just need to finish compiling and uploading them.

Still looking for manuals, brochures, literature, installation instructions for accessories, and other rarities to scan! If you have any, let me know!

Comment

Is the owners manual rare?
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                      I have a dealer installed oem car phone
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Thank you! Best thread every! Well besides my MR.
                        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                          Is the owners manual rare?
                          I don't think it's rare as I believe there are a few PDF versions of them floating around. Could be wrong though... lol

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                            I have a dealer installed oem car phone
                            Photos? I'm curious to see it! I haven't see any cars in my area, on the road or in wreckers with any dealer installed options.

Comment

Thank you so much for making this thread. I've already downloaded a couple and they're so fun to go through.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                              "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Bump. Still looking for rare and hard to find instructions, manuals, and other print material to add.

Also found one HELL of a relic. ALWAYS CHECK GLOVEBOXES IN JUNKYARDS!.
                                1990 Accord 4 door fender well trim installation instructions. Paper was/is brittle... but it scanned.

Comment

Working...
                                X