4GAccordH22 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A1 is a US Spec 2.2 liter dual overhead cam VTEC motor. 190hp/161ft/lb

It was put in the Prelude, but it fits nicely in the Accord! The engine mounts bolt right up with no modification whatsoever. THe tranny mount will need to be moved if you swap from auto to manual (like I did). Everything all totalled came to about $6200.

Turbo? What turbo? This is ALL MOTOR BABY!
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

whoaaaaa sleeper....i like

eat em toyotas

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
        H22A1 is a US Spec 2.2 liter dual overhead cam VTEC motor. 190hp/161ft/lb

It was put in the Prelude, but it fits nicely in the Accord! The engine mounts bolt right up with no modification whatsoever. THe tranny mount will need to be moved if you swap from auto to manual (like I did). Everything all totalled came to about $6200.

Turbo? What turbo? This is ALL MOTOR BABY!
        you spent $6200 on an H22? wtf? you could rebuild and turbo an f22 to more power than that H for less money..

Comment

Shhhhh be quiet a sleeper is coming through....lol
          But seriously the ride looks hot.....
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
            you spent $6200 on an H22? wtf? you could rebuild and turbo an f22 to more power than that H for less money..
            But I didn't get my hands dirty and I got a full warranty. Also, the reliability of a turbo F22 is not the same as a stock freshly rebuilt H22. Yes, that $6200 included a full rebuild of the H22.

I got what I wanted, all motor power, and I'm extremely happy with it!

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Minor update...

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                That's actually a stock type muffler with the 1 into 2 tip welded on (the entire system behind the cat was welded!). It's a little bit louder than stock, but I think that's more the larger piping than the muffler and it sounds deeper than stock. I LOVE it!
                i have the same set up too..oem style muffler but the inlet of the muffler is bigger than oem..i must say..it does sound deep and nice

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

Hey just wanted to say your ride is clean, I like the total package. Maybe you might wanna vacumm it out though
                  Keep it up, you are doing well.

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                    Hey just wanted to say your ride is clean, I like the total package. Maybe you might wanna vacumm it out though
                    Keep it up, you are doing well.

- Zipcreature
                    I haven't bothered vacuuming it out lately because I need a new carpet set and if I see it clean, I may lose my motivation!

Comment

CB is mad nice mayne!!

lovin' the H22....ZZZZZzzzzzzz
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

SWEET

Comment

Updated mod list on page 1. Installed P28 ECU with Hondata S300!

Anyone good with tuning these things? I'm still learning and I need a good base map for my setup. I have a decent tune in it right now, but I know the ignition and fuel curves could be better. A little sluggish on low speed starts.

Comment

Updated mod list... again! It never ends!

Comment

nice motor. props on the bar label

Comment

4G', I finally see what them wheels looked like on your car!

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Working...
                                X