vogtland lowering springs
    oem bra (full)
    sport filter
    megan racing bars

Couldn't wait and mounted bra to see how it will look

Comment

And more body work:

"3d modelling"

Inner wheel whell reconstructed + antyrust paint. Welds protected (don't know how it is called in English, it's some kind of sealant with rubber)

pass door end fender primered:

veeeeery dirty:

Comment

Last edited by cb3frompoland; 03-12-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Two days have prepared car for spraying but not finished yet. Had no idea how much work it is. Whole this sanding, taping and imperfections and scratches to correct. I'm little tired of it but hope this work will pay off. Spraying on Monday

Comment

About 3 weeks ago car was painted:

Comment

that is some great progress! I love seeing progress pictures of restoring these cars. I wish I had your skills!

keep up the great work!

Comment

I agree. Great work

steve

Comment

Thanks a lot. Car was sprayed by my friend not me. But all body and prep work I did myself. I'm not a proffesional, it is my first body work (except some bondo sanding and prep for paint on my sisters car) I have never had a welder in my hand before. I think skills aren't most important. You must be motivated strong and have a loooooot of patience. A little talent will be helpfull too

As my restoration is almost complete (some cosmetic stuff left) I can now take care of performance and appearance mods. During winter have purchased some parts: megan racing bars, sport filter, vogtland springs, oem hood bra, bmw diesel battery wire for my relocation and the newest buy - enkei rp-01 16x8 rims. Also have most parts of my dsm turbo kit.

they need restoration but will be beautyfull soon

more pics soon stay tuned

Comment

damn that paint job!! nice work man.. weirdly love DX's because its so bare minimum, crank windows hubcaps black bumpers front and back.. perfection!

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                    out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Long time cb7 tuner!!! Have updates for you. I'm not very active user , but I visit this site almost every day. Also systematically work on cb, but progress is slow.
                      did battery relocation mostly to get space for sport filter, but also I like simple look of engine bay and for better weight balance.
                      Bought positive cable from bmw e36 diesel, really fat one. Rest of elements are mostly oem cb7 parts, wanted my relocation to look as much oem as posibble.
                      Run bmw wire from trunk to area under glove box, then connected it with stock honda positive cables, then run it thru ac hole (found also rubber gromet for ac pipes) then one cable to fuse box and other to starter.

Need to add one more cable from battery to ground and few more grounds in bay, also must fabricate some kind of box to mount battery

Comment

now I could install apexi filter, mostly did it for sound and look, but was suprised becouse power gain was noticable, This thing is huge

Comment

Also finnaly finished my enkei rp01 restoration. Took me looooong time, but I wanted them to look perfect. It was my first time with spraying gun and I'm really satisfyed with result:

On car

Comment

Another mod was idea to put more agressive looking side skirts. My choise was 98-02 edm accord skirts. Had to fabricate all new mounts for them

I must buy mud flaps for them. Now you can see ugly gap in front ,but after installing mud flaps it won't be seeable

Comment

shoulda told me u needed mudflaps i threw away a whole complete set. :/
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Yea, but I need 6 gen edm mudflaps to match my sideskirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X