No announcement yet.

H311RA151N : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have then Innovative passenger side swap mount. It keeps trashing the driver side mount so I bought this one above.

Comment

next the rear will get thrashed lol..id make one of those Big R DIY torque mounts with the tractor end links and threaded hex tube and preload the engine stiffness.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
        next the rear will get thrashed lol..id make one of those Big R DIY torque mounts with the tractor end links and threaded hex tube and preload the engine stiffness.
        I've been debating on making one. Thankfully I changed out the rear T bracket and rear mount to a 93 EX/SE bracket and mount while I had the intake manifold off. Other wise that would be quite the ordeal if and when the rear fails.

I have to do something with this car. I'm wanting to swap it and keep it alive. It's just financially and time wise it's difficult. I'm so drained when I get off work and recuperating from work when I'm off on the weekends. It's like I can't get shit done automotive wise unless I'm unemployed. But then I don't have the money. lol

Comment

Innovative mount on the driver side is installed. It's a lot better. Not completely fixed but definitely noticeably better.

Comment

It's really limping along now. Pretty rough idle as it's ingesting coolant again.

Comment

Still limping along. Poor thing. If it wasn't for it being driven barely long enough to get to operating temp before being shut off (the occasional drive to work and back) it would never made it this long.

Comment

Just take it out back with a shotgun. It's time, Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                  Just take it out back with a shotgun. It's time, Josh.
                  Time drive her to ye ol scrap yard.

Comment

This thing is on day three of sitting in the parking garage. Kinda sad.

I may be moving soon. What the hell I'm to do with this thing is beyond me.

Comment

Redline it till something happens? I'm sure you can find use for it later. Most get another CB. The amount of work you put into it can be put to use elsewhere, you know?

Edit: weren't you going to turbo this car around this time of year?
                      Last edited by F22Chris; 04-12-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Redline it till something happens? I'm sure you can find use for it later. Most get another CB. The amount of work you put into it can be put to use elsewhere, you know?

Edit: weren't you going to turbo this car around this time of year?
                        Yeah I see what your saying.

Yeah but now I have a AWD turbo car.

Comment

yeah.. DSM is cool, but a turbo grandma car is cool too.

I'd do a few coats of POR15 on that thing while it's still good. What did you get the argon tanks for?

Comment

yeah.. DSM is cool, but a turbo grandma car is cool too.

I'd do a few coats of POR15 on that thing while it's still good. What did you get the argon tanks for?
                            Cool in different ways. I'm ready for a car that was meant to preform rather than a car I've got to make preform. Just the AWD turbo platform has me feeling like I'm not starting so far behind the 8 ball. Not that I haven't had fun in my Accords but damn were they all slow.

I got the nitrogen tanks from work. I got them for selling as I gave $15 for all three. I slapped them on craigslist and just got a bite for $125 for one of the tanks. I need the money for tires for the Talon.

Comment

Parting out. hmu for more info/offers.

Comment

This car belongs to Ol Blue now. I didn't have the time to fix it and wouldn't have the room in my driveway even if I did. It's a very clean shell for being in the North (because it came from the South). lol Glad it has a good home.

I'd like to keep this MRT by the way and if that's ok with Ol Blue. I remember having a tough time troubleshooting a couple things and the correct info literally only being in one or possibly two posts. This car gave me the oddest of problems. Not many problems, but the ones it did give me were strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X