Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah - only thing i'm in charge of is hosting. I'm not sure what's going on with the wiki. Maybe ask deev or a mod?
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

seem like the last couple of nights its been messing up for me.
      only at night.

it allways say "http 500 internal server error"
      FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
      My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

About: The upgrade

Just to let everyone know, my colleague and I have been unable to find time to get the upgrade done. That is the reason for such a delay. I will try my best to get it done this weekend. Sorry for any problems this delay might have caused.
        My Car

Comment

Server Downtime Tonight At 12:01am Est

Just wanted to let everyone know that in 45 minutes I'm going to take a backup of the forum. Will be down for under an hour.

Thanks
          My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
            Just wanted to let everyone know that in 45 minutes I'm going to take a backup of the forum. Will be down for under an hour.

Thanks
            wat?

Comment

Yep, server was down due to an SQL error for a few minutes. We have located the problem and have fixed it (finally). Sorry for the down time.

We will be moving to a new server sometime this month. I will post here when we start the transfer. In order to keep things seemless, it might take a few days to fully transfer. Downtime, however, will be kept to a minimum.
              My Car

Comment

Working...
              X