Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Starting from the bottom ... 91 Accord Lx 4 Door

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting from the bottom ... 91 Accord Lx 4 Door

Wassup wassup all you Honda fans out there, thought I'd come here first and share a little piece of my story to get a lil insight on ya boiii. See what had happened was lol my brozay happen to total our 99 GTP couple months ago on his way to work it's all good tho. I ask around at work if anyone knows someone selling a cheap car and that gave me 2 options... This receptionist (older lady bout mid 50s) happen to have a Nissan sentra sitting in her driveway that she wouldn't mind getting rid of soooo I instantly wanted it for the fact that I needed a car like asapppp rocky lml. I'm not a fan of sentras, especially 4 doors smh but a ***** needed a car, so she took my number... On the other hand I wanted a Honda Civic/Acura Integra forevaaa (Growing up in New York thats all you see, tinted out, ridin low as fuck, on chrome, with a system that will shake yo grandmas dentures out when they ride by lmfaooo) but could neva find one for the money I was trying to spend. Day passed she never calls -__- idgaf i don't like sentras anyway lol. Next day another Co-worker comes to me an says hey I heard your looking for a car and you really like Hondas (i had to biggest cheese on my face) my son has a Honda civic he prolly would get rid of, she gave me her sons number. Well I had my hopes up thinking i was getting a civic but later received pics of a Honda accord. Shit kinda blew mine for the fact that I don't really favor 4 doors but heyyy after discussing the price with her son I was I already made up my mind lol, but my bro still needed a car so I figured why not buy both of em ??? So the receptionist has yet to call me so I go on the prowl tryna find her, we exchange numbers again cuz she claim to have lost my number. She then told me that the Honda I was interested in used to be her old car which she had sold to my other co-workers son. She used it to deliver flowers for a florist (explains why theres no backseats) and she had the engine rebuilt, (not how sure how true that is lol) but she also said it wasn't done in a shop. Not the hardest thing to do for some people but for me yes lmao, that's what the shops for until I actually get some certifications under my belt. I can do the minor shit like putting in systems and changing fluids etc, but all that complex stuff it will come in due time. Anyway she never called again so I made it final that I was to gonna grab the Honda, so I told some dude at my job someone has a sentra for sale but I think my bros gonna buy it. Dude straight curves my brother out of the deal and goes to find this person selling the car lol, comes back to me saying yoo I talked to her ole man n tomorrow were headin down to the notary to handle the paperwork I been waiting on a call from this lady for like 3 days and this dude just goes straight to her ole man and gonna have the title transfer done tomorrow i think it's cuz I'm black lmlll but nahh I guess she assumed just cuz I'm young I didn't have the money lmao k well i see dude 2 days after he bought the car tryna catch a ride wit somebody cuz the fuel pump went that's wtf you get for tryna snake me out of a deallll yaaa bitch ha. On a good note, I only paid $160 for the car itself (went to the junkyard and picked up two 15" rims that were on a 96 Accord Ex with good tread on em for $32, and grabbed two steelies cuz the car had no wheels) and $95 for the title transfer, you do the math. Dude who sold it to me went to CCTI for automotive technology and he bought it off this lady as a project. He already started rebuilding the car himself, from what I was told he put about $800 into the car already so he was taking a loss regardless, so it's my gain. New control arms, new rotors, new alternator n I guess I'll add the rest as I find out what else is new. I made this story short as possible, this is only the beginning, this car was sitting on stands in a yard, where the house caught fire, sittinggggg.. Summers on thee way - CoKa
    Last edited by CoKaiNeCB7; 03-08-2013, 12:24 PM.

What the crap did I just read? And this is the edited version?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      You tryna be smart, sarcastic, or just a dick ? Idk u tell me u read it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        +1 What the fuck did I just read, indeed.
        Some days, I am waiting for Deev to say your all "Punked", just fucking with you.
        But I am geussing that is not the case with this post.
        Last edited by jhoff; 03-08-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Theres no way this shit is real.

Tales of tinted civics with loud systems & lots of chrome?

Comment

I can't understand what that says.

steve

Comment

Sooooo I'm thinking you should probably lay off the "CoKaiNe" for a while and sit the next few plays out...

The Facebook group

Comment

I got 3 words into it when...

Comment

I read it just fine. Are you gonna get some pics? Is it 5 SPd or auto? Any rust? That good it was owned by an older lady, that's usually the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                    +1 What the fuck did I just read, indeed.
                    Some days, I am waiting for Deev to say your all "Punked", just fucking with you.
                    But I am geussing that is not the case with this post.
                    k

Comment

Originally posted by erk View Post
                      Theres no way this shit is real.

Tales of tinted civics with loud systems & lots of chrome?
                      Tales = Fictional n I ain't lyin bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                        Sooooo I'm thinking you should probably lay off the "CoKaiNe" for a while and sit the next few plays out...
                        I called myself CoKaiNeCB7 cuz the cars white dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                          I can't understand what that says.

steve
                          I feel your pain

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            I got 3 words into it when...

LMLLLLL im dead. I had wrote in the first couple sentences that ima try n keep it short too shit got real lol

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                              I read it just fine. Are you gonna get some pics? Is it 5 SPd or auto? Any rust? That good it was owned by an older lady, that's usually the good ones.
                              Lol so u feel where I'm coming from, this why this story is so long lol. I just got off work n shit Ima post up a couple in a few. It's auto (5 spd conversion will eventually be done And yeah u know Hondas always got the rust around the wheel wells (nothing major). Yeah non-lead foot lol, i wanna say how much dude gonna charge me for the bodywork but that's another chapter bro. I appreciate u taking the time to read this, stay tuned I'll keep updating...

Comment

Working...
                              X