F22a interchangeable cylinder head parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a interchangeable cylinder head parts

Ok I've run into a problem, I assumed Bisi would still offer valvetrain parts for the F22A's. Well 6 months later (present day) they've discontinued them. My question is are any other valvetrain parts interchangeable? I've already used Darton MID sleeves for an H22 in my F. I don't want to use stock when I plan to push 350whp. I'd like to use oversized valves. Any help is appreciated.

Doesn't Ferrera make valves for us?
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

i have a connection through precision engine parts out of vegas. you can also try SI valves out of southern california...they make a lot of import and harder to find stuff.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Here you go.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199449
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

to be honest, i don't think you need oversize valves for 350hp unless youll be racing it.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
            Doesn't Ferrera make valves for us?
            I believe they stopped supporting our platform. Can't find F22A on their site anymore. Reason why I was asking about other engine parts.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            i have a connection through precision engine parts out of vegas. you can also try SI valves out of southern california...they make a lot of import and harder to find stuff.
            What sort of connection? Maybe be able to work something out? I PMed dude Jarrett posted a link for. Would you have any idea as to what he offers? I looked through Precision's site and saw they only deal with dealers.

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            to be honest, i don't think you need oversize valves for 350hp unless youll be racing it.
            350hp is my initial goal. I'm sure I'll want more just because. I've already prepped the block to take everything I can throw at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              Thanks, Good looking out.

Comment

Meaning my shop has an account with them and i can get whatever i want. They offer .5 mm oversize which will fit on the stock seat. Bisi's 1mm oversize valves will require seat replacement.

id also recommend bronze guides while youre at it.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Can you get springs, retainers, guides, seals, valves, etc? I'd assume I would need to supply you with specs or do they already have specs?

Comment

valves and bronze guides only. i was trying to put together a package deal but i couldnt find anything else that would work. Bisimoto's springs are like 90+ lbs on the seat which is overkill if youre not trying to rev to 10000 rpms
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                    X