Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
      Nice you made this so easy.
      thanks man- I want to redo the write up now because it is still labeled wrong.... I am about to do my wagon ce1...
      WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

can you use 00-02 rear discs and brakes as well as the fronts?

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Wait so the Prelude rear hub bolts right onto the Accord rear drum??? That's awesome man

Props for this man this is an awesome discovery

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You spoke of an alignment issue, what was your method of fixing this? Thank you and very nice write up.
            .....................EJ1..........................................Turbo CB7.....................

91 Accord Turbo DX
            93 Accord LX
            90 Accord LX
            02 Grand Am GT
            06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
              yeah can u i dont want drums
              1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by toysruskid View Post
                You spoke of an alignment issue, what was your method of fixing this? Thank you and very nice write up.
                bump
                .....................EJ1..........................................Turbo CB7.....................

91 Accord Turbo DX
                93 Accord LX
                90 Accord LX
                02 Grand Am GT
                06 Turbo 2.4 G6

Comment

Do you have any experience with swapping an oem rear disc setup over to 5-lug?

I have the 10th anni. rear disc/abs and would love to do a full 5-lug swap.
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

So let me jut make sure i am clear on this after reading this twice.

just need 00-02 EX/V6 Front Knuckles, with calipers and Rotors. Nothing else correct?

Side noob question, Tow Correcting as you mentioned meaning a REAL GOOD WHEEL ALIMENT? or something else? Also do the Prelude Vtec Calipers bolt right on? or do i need a bracket off something else or what? Thats about it. Nice write up btw! thanks in advance.

-LoS
                    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                      Wait so the Prelude rear hub bolts right onto the Accord rear drum??? That's awesome man

Props for this man this is an awesome discovery
                      ok since Ricky Martin came out of the closet I will make an announcement

my cb is now 5 lug AND driving using this thread !!

i stayed drum in the rear AND used the front spindles from a 2002 Acura TL marked K6

everything bolted together fine and I kept my original front calipers instead of switching over to the TL's.

I purchased a set of 15" 5 lug rims from an Accord that were fine for the rear but hit the caliper in the front so 90LXKing found a set of white Motegi Rojas for $300 that were 17"s that bolted right on.

I used the Prelude hub and CRV drum brand new (see my earlier posts for part numbers)
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                        ok since Ricky Martin came out of the closet I will make an announcement

my cb is now 5 lug AND driving using this thread !!

i stayed drum in the rear AND used the front spindles from a 2002 Acura TL marked K6

everything bolted together fine and I kept my original front calipers instead of switching over to the TL's.

I purchased a set of 15" 5 lug rims from an Accord that were fine for the rear but hit the caliper in the front so 90LXKing found a set of white Motegi Rojas for $300 that were 17"s that bolted right on.

I used the Prelude hub and CRV drum brand new (see my earlier posts for part numbers)
                        nice!!! question, i thought the TL front spindles make the stick out an 1inch? or did i read wrong? let me know!

-LoS
                        " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

rear

The 97-99 TL 5 lug CAN be used but you have the change the hub to the LUDE hub because the TL hub sits out further creating an offset if you will that sticks out almost 1" from the fender... anything else?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Man I am glad I am seeing this happening and people are using it. There is so many options that I have posted I know it is sort of confusing. I only gave the option for the CRV stuff and the lude hub for those of you not wanting to buy rear disk only to turn around and rip it apart to make rear 5 lug disk using prelude stuff.

Yes the 97-99 TL rears are 5 lug and will bolt on but the issue there is the hub sits out further, thus creating the aprox 1" from fender issue.

I am currently working on a new setup for my ce1 wagon using 99 CL ROH v6 3.0 4x114.3 stuff. I will post this in another post. The reason I am telling this too is because the back of this spindle is marked with the S5 stamp I talked about in the previous posts. This is a big deal for us and means that we can use the hub assemblies from all kinds of CL, TL, ACCORD chassis and interchange them as needed or wanted.

I also feel confident that the rear 5 lug hub from an oddy is a better fit for the rear drum and actually has a deeper seat for the nut to sit in like the cb/ cd does and makes for a better fit. I was getting ready to do 5 lug on my wagon and found this out.
                            Last edited by da9b16; 03-30-2010, 06:01 PM.
                            WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by toysruskid View Post
                              bump
                              alignment complete and done at shop.... I eyeballed the adjustment to get it to a shop..... I have done a lot of string/ redneck allignments after installing camber kits so I could eyeball enough to get me rolling without killing the tired..... been driving for 4 weeks solid after alignment at shop new carbon kevlar clutch in that cb.... I sold it BTW to a very good friend who sometimes posts here.
                              WAGONS

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                                no- at least not in the simple bolt up affair
                                WAGONS

Comment

Working...
                                X