No announcement yet.

H22a auto LSD info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll be revving a whole lot lower than that 4.4fd trans you have.

Comment

Originally posted by randomcustoms2 View Post
      I'm trying to find info on an h22 auto tranny with LSD I ordered one with my h22a that I will have in two weeks I'm trying to find out how my gas mileage will be and how diff my gears will be from my stock f22a6 is going to be my oil pump seal when out so instead of just fixing it I'm selling my stock f22a6 so any bs info u can give me will help and any body with track times and any info I need to know thanks
      i got a set of brand new explicit speed motor mounts for h22 into a auto cb7 in powder coated si blue that i never got to use if your interested

Comment

Originally posted by 9tAkord View Post
        What year is your car coz', I've been researching thru the forums and the most info that that I got so far is that if you are doing a swap H22 automatic swap on a 90-91 cb, you won't be able to make the transmission shift properly no matter what TCU you use. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I am also interested in doing a H22 automatic swap on my 90 cb but this transmission issue is the only thing that is hindering me to do it....
        This thread should solve that issue you're asking about. I had that same problem when I first swapped to an H22a Auto from my F22A6 Auto. You simply have to rewire two wires and it should take care of that shift lock solenoid when you step on the brake

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shift+lock

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Any body know what I can do I don't want to use the long cv from the accord I was told I can use that Teg axles and the five speed prelude inner shaft is this true and if so dc or da also known as the 90-93 or 94and up and info on what t brakit and will my ex rear mount work and will my accord dc sport header work Sorry for any spelling any thing u don't know what I'm saying I'm in a rush thtbks

Comment

Originally posted by ez8o5 View Post
            i got a set of brand new explicit speed motor mounts for h22 into a auto cb7 in powder coated si blue that i never got to use if your interested
            How much

Comment

Just to clarify. I have no problem with the shift lock on H22 auto swap, in fact I like it for added security. What I was trying to point out is every thread I searched about H22 automatic swap on a 90-91 models everyone who tried to do it can't make the H22 automatic transmission shift properly no matter what H22 TCU they use (P19 or P0N). Someone posted on one thread that the reason for this is because of how the 90-91 models are wired up for the trans control for the Sport Shift Mode on them which is not present on the 92-93 models becasue this feature is already built-in on their TCU also on the P19 or P0N TCU. Unfortunately I can't find that thread. If I find it I'll post it.

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
              This thread should solve that issue you're asking about. I had that same problem when I first swapped to an H22a Auto from my F22A6 Auto. You simply have to rewire two wires and it should take care of that shift lock solenoid when you step on the brake

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shift+lock

Comment

Hi I have the auto h22a lsd in 90 accord with sport button with the P19 TCU. True that if the sport button is turn off the auto upshift very fast ~2000rpm, you will be in 4th gear(d4) by 30+mph if it very light throttle. If you have the sport button "on" then it upshift around 3500rpm like all normal auto trans. Now this only happen in an H22 TCU, if you are using the F22 TCU it would shift at 3400rpm. Guess this is why 92+ accord TCU remove the sport button since no one like to drive around upshifting around 2000rpm- great for gas milage but terrible for performance. I drive alway with the sport button on except when crusing in the highway and I want good gas milage then I turn the sport button turn off. SO I actually like having this sport button but can live without it. SInce The P19 will rev up and upshift at 7krpm when it time for spirit driving, while the pt3 (f22a) TCU will only rev up to 6krpm.
                90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

I'm trying to find info on an h22 auto tranny with LSD I ordered one with my h22a that I will have in two weeks I'm trying to find out how my gas mileage will be and how diff my gears will be from my stock f22a6 is going to be my oil pump seal when out so instead of just fixing it I'm selling my stock f22a6 so any bs info u can give me will help and any body with track times and any info I need to know thanks
                  you will accelerate faster since the h22 trans has shorter gearing then your F22.
                  in highway crusing i'm around ~3.5krpm at ~70mph.
                  90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                  < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

well its in i drove it to work its running ok need to ajust my tps and weld my header up and see how it works out for me im going to put in on the dyno and ill let u know how it runs all stock with an auto lsd tranny ill i have is a high flow cat and cat back till i go buy a new header and if any one has mounts they want to sell let me know ineed some thank u

Comment

Awesome, Keep us updated...Looking forward for the dyno results...
                      www.PreludePower.com
                      BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

How much
                        explicit speed has them for 275 shipped
                        i'll sell it for 150 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by ez8o5 View Post
                          explicit speed has them for 275 shipped
                          i'll sell it for 150 shipped

I want them there for an auto?