No announcement yet.

INT: Illuminated Window Switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're awesome bro! Definitely will be doing this in the near future.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Reloaded the pics for lucifer1 since photobucket is blocking 3rd party hosting.

Comment

so 99-01 crv would work. Does anyone know what other models would work on 92 coupe.

Comment

Don’t bother with 91-95 legend lighted switches. They don’t fit or match up in any way.
          5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
            Don’t bother with 91-95 legend lighted switches. They don’t fit or match up in any way.
            ok good to know.

Comment

ok i am in the process of doing this now on passengers side but every time after glue dries the led don't work no more. I am thinking i am putting too much glue and it is creeping down into rocker switches and shorting out. I am using gorillas flex glue made for plastics. This is twice so far. I can't imagine the glue sitting overnight is causing the led not to work as i test it throughout before i am ready to put in. Any thoughts?

Comment

i just used twist ties and no glue. Everything is good now. Now on to drivers side. I would recommend anyone else in future to not use glue. Or use twist ties to get it secure and a dab of glue to keep it secure.

Comment

all done for 3 green lights. Alot of work for 3 lights. Here are some tips i have for anyone in future.
                  1. Get some steel wool and clean those contacts out well.
                  2. DOn't forget on auto switch there is this little tiny notched piece of plastic on side of switch that does ur auto down. There is only one. Not on both sides. Make sure you align it right so it activates ur auto down.
                  3. For auto switch drill in center of switch as it won't shine up on that reflector right.
                  4. For drivers side passenger switch drill hole far enough from where u can to pull it through so you can bend that led enough.
                  Good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X