Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did You Ever Notice

o.k guys

this is funny, I was thinking about this last night.

and i wonder do ya'll do the same

1. When playing nintendo...(the old models)..when it freezes or keeps
    popping the game out we either blow in the game or the opening of
    the console...

2. When we park the car ANYWHERE....as we walk away we give it that last
    look like we'll never see it again.

3. Once the car is parked and give it that last look we try to get a window
    seat..(thats if we are going out to eat)...so we can stare at the car.

4. As we drive we stare at other cars thats the same model as ours.

5. when you let your mom or sister or any family member...(if the time calls
    for someone to help you i know i don't like people driving my car but
    there are those important case of and emergancy times)...do you a
    favor by driving you around your all jumpy in the passenger seat
    everytime they go fast you tighten up and as they brake you brake too
    as if you have a brake paddel on your side

6. When we gas up we shake everylast drop before returning the
    nozzles back on the hook

7. When a soda is EQUALLY share by pooring in 2 cups, we still try to see
    which one has the most so we can take that one.

8. Everbody as a child played..."THATS MY CAR"...

9. When you go to bed you make sure the car is lock....and as you go inside
    slowly close the door as you stare at your car..just like number 2 on
    this list.

10. When blowing on the tissue we look at the tissue to see what we blew.

11. just like Ghost2.2 said in one of his threads...CLEARING YOUR NOSE IN
    THE SHOWER....lol

12. Put tons of periods ...................................in everthing i right
    wish i knew why.

EDIT:::

13...WHEN WE WALK UP TO A DOOR AT A STORE AND WE PULL WHEN IT
    SAYS "PUSH"..........

thats all i can think of at the moment that i do WHAT ABOUT YOU?
    Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 04-09-2008, 11:22 PM.

All applies to me.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Practically everyday. Even my kiddies do all except #5, 6, and 12.

Trev............
      RETIRED...

Comment

Number 10 applies for wiping your ass as well.... I know this for a fact because when I was sick my doctor asked me if I looked at my stool... and then laughed at me when I gave him my best.. guilty I don't know what you're talking about look.

I know everybody's seen the corn at least once.

Comment

All of those apply to me as well lol, specially 2,3,9

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

anybody else have this happen to them:

im always in the driver seat on trips.

when the family is home and were all together in my dad's regal, i usually sit on the rear driver side.

anyway while im looking out the window at all the cars on the road, when one passes by that i want to see the rear of, i instinctively look down at where there would be a mirror... but dammit, it isnt there!

good list tho fel... i can associate with most of them. especially with reaching for an invisible brake pedal.

.... or having that heart wrenching feeling that OMG YOURE COMING TO A STOP and the car is NOT in neutral, YOURE GOING TO STALL! then you remember theres no clutch pedal, and even if you went to go for it, youd get your left foot caught on the edge of the brake pedal.
            Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-09-2008, 10:37 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

All but 3 and 9.

I think the funniest, and truest ones, are the ones about driving with family and looking at your "expulsions".

My brother brakes hard...like a MUTHA FUCKA!! And im always freaking out looking for that imaginary brake pedal

And i'll admit it, i look at my boogies and my poo. Why not? Gotta make sure everything's coming out right. Right?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

True true!

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                  i instinctively look down at where there would be a mirror... but dammit, it isnt there!
                  Me too! Me too!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

yeah i look at a mirrior thats not even there...
                    i'm always stuck driving when family goes out
                    yes i look at my poo but didn't want to post it cause i heard it millions of times on this site...lol

heres goes more

13. When car pooling there IS ALWAYS a case of LAP-IT-UP

14. When going out with family your always stuck with the ANOYING FAMILY
                    MEMEBER that you really really want to throw out the car while its
                    moving.

15. Also when your riding in the back seat on the passenger side you tend to
                    look at the tires of the cars that drive by first before giving the driver
                    a look...lol

16. Fighting over radio stations..(when we was younger)..
                    i want to hear REGGEATON..MY BROTHER
                    WANTS TO HEAR RAP...MY SISTER WANTS TO HEAR POP....MY STEP
                    FATHER WANTS TO HEAR OLDIES...SO MY MOM JUST TURNS IT OFF
                    AND SAYS NOW LISTEN TO EACH OTHER...so we turn to each other
                    and say YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID...WHICH LEADS TO NUMBER 17.

17...Stop touching me ...your touching me.....mom he's touching...sisters
                    hiting me...leading into a arguement which ends up mom telling us
                    THATS IT WE'RE GOING HOME.... ...(aaaaahhhh the good'o days)

Comment

Standing with the refrigerator door open cuz eventhough there's food in there, we just dont know what we want.

And even after we've looked, and closed the door, we go back 2 minutes later, like there's gonna be different food this time.

Ive seen other(stupid) ppl walk up to/into doors that are closed or clearly marked "CLOSED" and get this look like they dont know whats going on.

Same ppl will sit at the drive-thru speaker of ___ fast food joint when all the lights are off and theyre clearly closed. Then other will join and there ill be a line of ppl who dont "get it"

We see things that repulse us or digust us but we cant turn away...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        Standing with the refrigerator door open cuz eventhough there's food in there, we just dont know what we want.

And even after we've looked, and closed the door, we go back 2 minutes later, like there's gonna be different food this time.

Ive seen other(stupid) ppl walk up to/into doors that are closed or clearly marked "CLOSED" and get this look like they dont know whats going on.

Same ppl will sit at the drive-thru speaker of ___ fast food joint when all the lights are off and theyre clearly closed. Then other will join and there ill be a line of ppl who dont "get it"

We see things that repulse us or digust us but we cant turn away...

TRUE TRUE
                        Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 04-09-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Damn, what a trip...... and i thought i was anal about my car...but good thread two thumb's up

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            anybody else have this happen to them:

.... or having that heart wrenching feeling that OMG YOURE COMING TO A STOP and the car is NOT in neutral, YOURE GOING TO STALL! then you remember theres no clutch pedal, and even if you went to go for it, youd get your left foot caught on the edge of the brake pedal.
                            I try for the clutch a lot while trying to start automatics. Or again when shifing from reverse to drive.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

I do that all the time.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

while driving you pass a cb7 or cd5 and your curious so you go around to see it again

or while driving on the highway you spot one up ahead and your eyes are just glued to it ...your trying to get close to it but for some odd reason all the cars around you are slow as if they know what your ploting on so your like damn so you dip and dogde in and out on traffic and still can't make it...or is it just me...cause when i'm not focus on it than i find myself riding right next to the car i was trying to get close to in the first place..pisses me off always...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X