No announcement yet.

Did You Ever Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone every try depressing the clutch in a car before you turn the key but feel nothing and you slam on the like "fuck the clutch pedal is missing" then you realize thats its an auto and all you can say is "O"

Comment

I always look back at my car. And I never relised it before untill my gf pointed it out, but I nod like "whats up" to my car when coming back to it as soon as I can see it. lol I thought it was funny and its true. I bond with my cars in ways that shouldn't be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        I bond with my cars in ways that shouldn't be possible.

sssssssssoooooooooooo where does the girlfriend come in on all this bonding?

lol....lol...lol...lol...

Comment

I agree with everything on your list mama
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            sssssssssoooooooooooo where does the girlfriend come in on all this bonding?

lol....lol...lol...lol...
            haha, umm, because I know she reads some of the stuff I post here... she comes first,lol. No seriously my car and girlfreind are equal imo. Sounds terrible but thats whats up.

Comment

haha, umm, because I know she reads some of the stuff I post here... she comes first,lol. No seriously my car and girlfreind are equal imo. Sounds terrible but thats whats up.

so both of them get the same grade of gas?
              how about oil?

just kidding...but if you treat the car wrong she better expect the same...lmao...hahahaha

j/k again...

Comment

I always look back at my car. And I never relised it before untill my gf pointed it out, but I nod like "whats up" to my car when coming back to it as soon as I can see it. lol I thought it was funny and its true. I bond with my cars in ways that shouldn't be possible.
                not over here sorry i got an auto.......but that will soon change...

Originally posted by Gemini
                I agree with everything on your list mama

hahaha

Comment

pretty much all of those apply, especially the ones about the car

Comment

-when you tell a racist joke to a friend, you look around and make sure its safe to say it....
                    -when your done telling the joke, you look around again make sure no one of that race heard you.

Comment

Ive circled back to look at many a CB's. When im the highway, for the most part, its any cool car that im trying to get next to. Thats so true. You see a sweet car like 5 lengths ahead, and no matter how hard you try, you just cant up there.

Lately, ive been riding in my brothers car, and whenver i go to roll down the Pass. Side window, i hit the button real quick, thinking it has auto-down(like that of my DS window in the CB)

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

How about when you smell something nasty or see something nasty you always want to show it to someone else. For example 2 girls 1 cup. And the sad thing is is that even though we know whats coming we still look anyway
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                        X