Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

EG hp??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EG hp??

I got offered a Eg civic for 1200 all thats wrong wit it is that the sunroof is cracked (no leaking tho) and the windshield too, also has a little honda cancer and it comes wit a new clutch not yet installed.. its good right?

I just wanna know is it worth it hp wise? and what potential does it have i think im done tryin to do things to my cb7 and i rather upgrade on another car and give mine away to my bro

Depends on what motor is in it.

BTW, going from a CB to an EG is not an "upgrade".

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Depends on what motor is in it.

BTW, going from a CB to an EG is not an "upgrade".
      hell yeah its not
      FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

i know i jus figured that out right now i jus seen online that a eg hp is 102 and my f22 is at 125 lmao dammmn i jus want a civic been on b20vtec.com postin ads up and so far i got 2 94' lx which is the same hp as the eg and a 95 dx which im lookin forward to buyin over the weekend if he dont sell it

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
          i know i jus figured that out right now i jus seen online that a eg hp is 102 and my f22 is at 125 lmao dammmn i jus want a civic been on b20vtec.com postin ads up and so far i got 2 94' lx which is the same hp as the eg and a 95 dx which im lookin forward to buyin over the weekend if he dont sell it
          if u get the eg swap an ls motor/b18 bolts right in just like our f/h22 swaps.and fairly cheaper.

my new turbo build

Comment

if you get a dx or lx , swap in a d16z6 and turbo , 200 horse single cam is alot of fun.
            And if you get a ex it will already have a d16z6 vtec which is around 130 horse.
            Oh and get a good alarm , kill switches , and anything else you need to hope fully keep it from getting stolen.

The nice thing I'm enjoying since I sold my eg , is not wondering if it's still were I left it parked.
            needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

yea im most definitaly gettin a killswitch on it and im probably gonna take out the prestige remote alarm i got on my cb7 before i give it to my bro... im hopin and prayin i get the dx i got offered this weeked besides that i wouldnt mind a ex those shits are fckin sexy

Comment

Originally posted by mysticude View Post
                if you get a dx or lx , swap in a d16z6 and turbo , 200 horse single cam is alot of fun.
                And if you get a ex it will already have a d16z6 vtec which is around 130 horse.
                Oh and get a good alarm , kill switches , and anything else you need to hope fully keep it from getting stolen.

The nice thing I'm enjoying since I sold my eg , is not wondering if it's still were I left it parked.
                My Auto F22A1 with 3 passengers killed a 97' EX coupe with a d16z6.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

only car i ever raced and beat was a 90 golf on the belt pkway, thats about it

Comment

an eg makes about 100 hp give or take 9. the stock d block is worthless, but the chassis is great, feather light and with double wishbone suspension. is it an eg hatch coupe or sedan. cuz the sedan is worthless.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

or do what this guy did!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfGZyB4Dl-k

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                      X