Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cold start problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold start problems?

When it's cold outside, even at 50degrees F, it takes a lil longer for the car to want to turn over. I imagine this'll get worse as it gets colder, so what are some things to look at and get fixed? It's a 92 accord haha

Spark plugs.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Not doing a basic tune up can cause a cold start issue. As said before, spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor, fuel filter and oxygen sensor. Also a bad battery or a battery that will start to go bad can cause that. Alond with a bad starter or starter that will go bad.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
      Originally posted by bmxicansd
      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Okay thanks! I plan on doing a tune up soon, so hopefully thatll fix things. Thanks for the info

Comment

Like said before, start with electric. Spark plug, wires, distributir cap and rotor, ignition coil and everything in dizzy, battery...
          Good luck

Comment

get your battery tested at any of the auto parts stores around you and see if it passes the load test.
            this is free and if you don't need a new battery then you are already at the store and you can buy the needed parts to do a tune up.

start with plugs, wires, cap, and rotor no need to get a coil or anything else yet
            make sure you get NGK plugs and quality wires i believe NGK's wires are about 40-50 dollars though
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Alright I'll def start out with the free haha thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
              X