X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/\ bisi longer length forged h beams

/\ difference in length from original rod to newer longer length rods

/\ ceramic coating on crown and dry lubricant on the skirts

/\the ringland between the first and second ring is huge compared to the stock ringlands

Last edited by quaidum; 03-14-2011, 12:37 PM.
    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

any updates???
      Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

got my seats in

''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
          got my seats in

These are sexy! How comfortable/not comfortable are they to drive around in?
          Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
            These are sexy! How comfortable/not comfortable are they to drive around in?
            they are very comfortable b/c i sit at the same position(reclined wise) in the stock seat
            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

still boosted homie? got any numbers run yet?
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

i am not boosted as of now i have been using the coupe for pizza delivery and am in the process of building the motor with Bisi's custom piston/rod special

hopefully within the next year it will be boosted and shooting for the 300 mark
                ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

nice job on the seats. now you need a steering wheel to match. keep up the great work playa.
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

been a while since i posted anything

well i have been slacking on getting stuff done with the car(bathroom remodeling and much more home improvements have been higher on the priority list)

soon to be putting in a built F22B motor the coupe and then installing the coupes motor in the wagon with a manual conversion

did this video the other day got my rear passenger wheel to come off the ground about 1 foot

make sure you put it in HD and full screen, its around 0:10-0:13

''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

thats hilarious did you get your go pro

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                      you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

finally cleaned up the mess with my pictures not working now they work again

got the motor out last saturday and noticed that the urethane on my motor mounts were sloppy and the bolt could move around the inside of the urethane so i need to purchase some new insert and get my trans tapped to accept the new prelude mount

should be back up in running with a F22B motor in it
                        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

so things have been coming together for me

motor is almost in

i started automotive school at a community college near me. tuition is only 6000 for the 5 semester course so it is not expensive

my instructor Walter Hazelton was just inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame in 2011
                          1 of 11 in the world(he said possibly 12 now)to hold all ASE certifications
                          1 of 4 in the world to hold all EVT certifications
                          and the only one in the world to hold Master Vehicle Technician status in more than 9 specialty areas

i have been getting 100% on every piece of homework and every test.
                          already have 11 certifications in just 4 days, they are all safety certs. which are easy but none the less.
                          ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Thats awesome to gave such a great teacher. I hope you take the knowledge he has haha

"Cleft"
                            Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

so the motor is in and runs fine, i delivered pizzas in it tonight had no problems at all. now its time to put the motor from the coupe into the wagon and convert it to 5 speed

might put a video up tonight
                              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Working...
                              X