Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
    thanks a ton. i guess im gonna start saving to go to AFM some day

this happens every year right? i want to plan but it will be a couple years.
    Don't forget! There is the making of a Vegas meet October time. I think it's the 10th.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

What normally goes on in these meets? Im planning to drive to this one from NC and it will be my first meet ever. Just want to know what happens at your average "meet" I have no local honda buddies but one who left for college so I want to get my fix somewhere!
      Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

Originally posted by MrTShoff View Post
        What normally goes on in these meets? Im planning to drive to this one from NC and it will be my first meet ever. Just want to know what happens at your average "meet" I have no local honda buddies but one who left for college so I want to get my fix somewhere!
        I don't know about the ones on the East coast..but the ones I went to out here range from tiny meets in In-n-out, to the big like Eibach which was very huge. The small ones you can understand are just that...a few locals. The big ones are modded cars all parked with everyone walking from one to the other with sometimes a few product booths. Nobody works on a car at a meet as it's suppose to be the moment you get a project done and the car all spiffy. I've made a few friends, but I am older and most are way younger. When I was younger I had a cool car...but nobody I knew had one.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
          I don't know about the ones on the East coast..but the ones I went to out here range from tiny meets in In-n-out, to the big like Eibach which was very huge. The small ones you can understand are just that...a few locals. The big ones are modded cars all parked with everyone walking from one to the other with sometimes a few product booths. Nobody works on a car at a meet as it's suppose to be the moment you get a project done and the car all spiffy. I've made a few friends, but I am older and most are way younger. When I was younger I had a cool car...but nobody I knew had one.
          Okay cool just trying to get the jist of what im getting into. Im planning to go to this one so itll probably be my first meet!

Comment

Originally posted by MrTShoff View Post
            Okay cool just trying to get the jist of what im getting into. Im planning to go to this one so itll probably be my first meet!
            yea this event is a 3 days even friday night we all meet somewhere hang out some go out racing at a unname location that locals know other they go to the strip club Saturday in the car meet most time it start at 10 or 11 am and goes on to 4-6 pm we have food previous year we have gave out awards after the meet there dinner where head to a spot sunday is pretty much for the out of town guys we locals like myself we drive around we go to miami beach, key west,key biscayne,etc some leave monday other stay a week or two but we the locals members still show a good time until you leave

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
              yea this event is a 3 days even friday night we all meet somewhere hang out some go out racing at a unname location that locals know other they go to the strip club Saturday in the car meet most time it start at 10 or 11 am and goes on to 4-6 pm we have food previous year we have gave out awards after the meet there dinner where head to a spot sunday is pretty much for the out of town guys we locals like myself we drive around we go to miami beach, key west,key biscayne,etc some leave monday other stay a week or two but we the locals members still show a good time until you leave
              Definately sounds like a great time! I cant wait to get there

Comment

If you have never been to an afm meet. Its well worth the trip. All of people from all over the east coast come to this meet.
                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Damn I want to goooooooo.....

Awwwww!
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

more info posted

Comment

i cant believe noone else is more excited about this

Comment

I am down for the funky chicken this year!!! I am in FL for good now. It's about damn time I went!!! May have to gather the JAX folks up and see what going on, Jessica this would include you as well since you aren't really that far from us at all.
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                          I am down for the funky chicken this year!!! I am in FL for good now. It's about damn time I went!!! May have to gather the JAX folks up and see what going on, Jessica this would include you as well since you aren't really that far from us at all.

Comment

Hotel Info Update

Comment

hope everyone is getting ready

Comment

For does that are going to AFM13 please check the event page on FB and click (going or maybe) so we can get a head count for food and such..... https://www.facebook.com/events/496994977062681/

Comment

Working...
                                X