No announcement yet.

Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I live up in the panhandle near Pensacola.

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
    Thanks SEgirl. Your in Florida too?

Comment

ah kool. I have never made it up there before. I have a friend that lives up there though.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

You, m'lady, are a true autist ...sorry, I couldn't resist . I would probably use some automotive-grade clear coat; it should hold up to the elements better.

Not only does my mental image of this thing completed look cool, but I can see the message really touching some people you pass on the road .

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Thank you, yea I was going to use Automotive grade clear coat once I have finished painting.

Comment

I see you're in Gainesville. I'll probably be in that area the last weekend of the month. Maybe we can get together for dinner or something. Would love to see your car in person.

Comment

ah, that would be awesome I would love to get to hang out before you head home again. we will definitely have to find some way to get together. My mom takes my car to work Monday through Friday from 5:30pm to 9:30am so we may have to meet for lunch if you want to see my car.

Comment

Nice congrats car looks great!
                " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Thanks

Comment

As of now, Friday may be the best day as that's the day I'll arrive in town. I'm busy all day Saturday and am not sure if I'll be headed back home that evening or in the morning.

While I'd love to see your car in person, it's ok if it doesn't happen. I seriously doubt I'll be taking my Accord as I don't trust it on long drives.

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    ah, that would be awesome I would love to get to hang out before you head home again. we will definitely have to find some way to get together. My mom takes my car to work Monday through Friday from 5:30pm to 9:30am so we may have to meet for lunch if you want to see my car.

Comment

ah ok, we will figure something out depending on what time you get into town, I don't trust my Accord on long trips either, she definitely needs some work done to keep her going for another 300,000 miles.

Comment

THIS:

Is being done to my car (by me) to start conversations. What I am about to type is why I am doing this.

As April approaches, we face the "blue lights blues". We need to never stop educating.

"Ask how you can support their efforts. Look for programs in your town that support autistic people and their families and ask them how you can help.

But please, please don’t Light it up Blue. No matter how much we might like to believe that our good intentions are illuminated by those lights, they are inextricably tied to a message of hate, fear, demonization, and dismissal of the very people we aim to help."

Autism Speaks started this trend, in order to raise "awareness" when what Autistics, such as myself, need is acceptance, not awareness. Autism Speaks seeks to "exterminate" autistics, and find a way to prevent more autistic people to be born. The only research they support the s to detect autism prenatal in order to prevent that birth. They call autistics " broken and burdens" to their family, friends, and society. I am not broken! Please help me to spread the word that Autism Speaks doesn't speak for autistic people, I and others, have our own voice. Only 4% of what Autism Speaks collects actually goes to the families of autistic people, not for the autistics, but to help lift "burden" off the families shoulders. Because of Autism Speaks propaganda, there have been numerous autistics killed by their family and Autism Speaks has openly spoken that they don't blame the families, they blame the autism. What many don't realize is, Autism isn't a disease to be cured, it is a difference in thinking, a difference in how our brains are wired. Just because we are different, doesn't mean we are less.

Sorry for rambling. I have been fighting this battle too long alone.
                        Last edited by Honda_Lady; 04-04-2015, 03:48 AM.

Comment

OOooo, I LOVE those kind of kitties .. he looks awesome .. more pics of the kittaahhh!

And BTW, it's been awhile since I checked in on you here gurl ..
                          CB's looking nicer n nicer ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Lol, she's funny, she gets pissed off when I take her off the car. And thank you

Comment

Saw this on ClubRSX, thought you'd appreciate the message:

i got a spark plug cover wrapped also, the green puzzle is for my lil bro and NF awareness and the black puzzle is for my lil sis.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

she's a cutie lol ...

I adopted this lil one a few months ago ...

That is such an outside the box way of thinking .. the way you're doin the puzzle thing.
                                So many people copy, but modify, and hardly ever get too far past the original thought.
                                Keep it up .. I really like where you're goin with this ..
                                Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-21-2015, 06:26 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X