Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got my civic sorry guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my civic sorry guys

Wassup cb7 i havent been on for awhile cause wasnt in the mood to hook up my accord anymore after it continuosly kept gettin broken into!!!

I bought my eg 4 door ls swap for 1200.... damn reallly cheap right but the bads is it needs a radiator fan and windshield change.. came to you guys to ask if i should change the oem 92 eg rad to a ls rad??

I kno this isnt a civic site but whenever i had a problem wit my 91 cb7 i always came here.. think u guys could spare my absence

If you were tired of your Accord getting broken into, then you're going to love your new Civic.

Comment

LMAO nah nah ima get this one booted with alpha lock install killswitch and remote star alarm on it buy 2 dogs leave em in there feed em raw meat and installing surviellince cams around the neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
        LMAO nah nah ima get this one booted with alpha lock install killswitch and remote star alarm on it buy 2 dogs leave em in there feed em raw meat and installing surviellince cams around the neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
          Why didn't you do that to your accord?
          You kinda downgraded tho

Good luck with the repairs...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            still think its not enough ??? honestly your point of view?? cause i kno civics are #1 for gettin stolen by crackheads lol.. wat do u suggest i should do for security purposes?? and wat about the rad if u can help me with that too

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
              Why didn't you do that to your accord?
              I kinda downgraded tho

Good luck with the repairs...
              cause i bought the accord as a DD but then saw this site and the wonders you can do to it but then i saw a civic and saw wassup wit it and decided im more of a civic guy and i love this site and the cars but theres just somethin that makes me like civics more no offense i kno everybody prolly wants to kick my ass lol but im not tryna offend the accord family here

Comment

Hey I think its great you found the car you like. If its an civic not an Accord thats fine, just dont turn into a "Haha fukers my civic is so much cooler and faster then your Accord" kinda guy. If your not then I say I'm happy for you, and thanks for sticking around!
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                  Hey I think its great you found the car you like. If its an civic not an Accord thats fine, just dont turn into a "Haha fukers my civic is so much cooler and faster then your Accord" kinda guy. If your not then I say I'm happy for you, and thanks for sticking around!
                  Nah i went throught 2 accords im not a "Haha fukers my civic is so much cooler and faster then your Accord" type a guy lmao im more of a "Haha fukers my civic is so much F-ING cooler and faster then your Accord"
                  LMAO jus playin u guys kno i still got love for accord it was my first car to start off with at the age of 16-19

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                    my way of seeing it too..i love my Cb but i learned how to drive in a 91 civic sedan and am going to be fixing that Civic since my parents are trying to get rid of it ( but im going to keep it and turn it into a track car)..

but if you like the civic and arent going to turn into an ass that thinks that just cause you own a civic youre better than us then by all means enjoy

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                    Originally posted by bmxicansd
                    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Well my first 4 speed was a 91 civic, I loved the hell out of that car! I still love Civics, but I also love my Accord. I just love cars!
                      I don't judge people on there cars, I love them to much to hate any car. I have laugh at some but never hated any car. Maybe I'm just weird
                      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

OK OK before we get anymore off- topic here (i kno we're on the off-topic section) i need help in figuring out whether i should change the oem radiator to a integra ls radiator? problem is when idle it overheats to much cause the fan doesnt rotate.. so im thinkin its prolly the motor but i rather change the whole radiator itself right?

after this is answered we can talk about our cb7's some more cause i wanna share mine too it was a 91 lx 5 speed my first car to learn manual in 2nd cb to own

Comment

about ur radiator, i think its up to you..if you feel that its better then do it..
                          another thing is that you should make sure that you didnt overheat the engine or that the person before you didnt overheat the engine..

In the case that they did make sure that everything is in order and replace headgasket before damage gets worse..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                          Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                          Originally posted by bmxicansd
                          so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                            about ur radiator, i think its up to you..if you feel that its better then do it..
                            another thing is that you should make sure that you didnt overheat the engine or that the person before you didnt overheat the engine..

In the case that they did make sure that everything is in order and replace headgasket before damage gets worse..
                            alright thank you man now lets continue to cb7 talk

Comment

Civic...Accord...Civic...Accord...

Hmm. Weighing out each one in my mind, I'd rather drive a CB anyday.

But that's probably because I've had so many Civics. They're not bad I guess, it's just that after driving my CB I probably will never go back.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X