Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know what all the heck is going on with our NW section and pax. but from all his previous threads and posts. im not taking anything seriously. i think its all just a joke. he likes to stir things up a bit just to mess with us. some things i find pretty humorous, but thats just me.

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i have no idea whats going on
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
        i have no idea whats going on
        same here.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Pax........um.......yeah, I just thought that he consumed large amounts of caffeine and sugar then jump online to post weird crap. He is an odd one and I didn't really know how to read his posts but I guess to each his own? Some of the stuff he said was kinda funny though.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

where is that flushmount you know of mike?
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

It's in mount vernon the bitch wanted 700 for her car that was pretty much totalled, I was just gonna use a few parts off of it she wouldn't take 500 for it so we'll see in a few days if she calls me back and takes my offer. it's a 90 sedan, fogs, flush mount bout the only things worth anything on it, I want to get P/S back up and running on the wagon so I wanted the car for that.

Comment

fuck, you can get close to 500 for those 2 things alone.

Comment

I know, that's what is nice about it, but like I said the car is pretty much totalled, it's not driveable I'd have to find someway to get it to my house to start the part out on it, I just found a 93 wagon that a tree fell on would be a good part out, do I need to use 92-93 fenders to do the 90-91 to 92-93 front swap?

Comment

it will make the bumper sit better. i hear there is a pretty big gap using 90-91 fenders and the 92/93 bumper.

id definately buy the flushmount from ya though. just let me know and ill throw ya an offer.

Comment

no, its just pretty much the bumper/bumper support, head lights, turn signals, bumper lights, grille.

I've done the conversion without the fenders and you cant really tell the difference.

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/280917554.html

Wasn't this car at our meet last year?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          no, its just pretty much the bumper/bumper support, head lights, turn signals, bumper lights, grille.

I've done the conversion without the fenders and you cant really tell the difference.
                          That's what I thought, cause damn it I don't want to change those fenders again.

Comment

Maaco's running a 275 special for the 600 presidential paint job for all ya'll looking for a cheap paint job.

Comment

so russ, what exactly was up with your car today?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                so russ, what exactly was up with your car today?
                                Er, she needed a new CAP and ROTOR.....so I replaced the very worn plugs with new platinums and plug wires too. WOOT!!
                                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X