Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

trailer hitch on a accord ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trailer hitch on a accord ?

Has anyone put a trailer hitch on a cb7 on here and do you have any pics a guys trying to sell me one for 50$ but i dont know what id really use it for other than a possible bike rack . I might get it but I want to see how it looks first on a cb7.
    Thanks
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
    Originally posted by deevergote
    it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Hmmm, don't know if I've ever seen a CB with one but why would u buy a random ass item like a trailer hitch when u don't know what u are going to use it for? Hitches are primarily used to tow shit, if u want a bike rack just get a bike rack.

Comment

My first CB, back in 2007.
      It came with my CB, and I sold it to a local guy. He used his CB9 to pull a small trailer with an ATV on it.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
        Hmmm, don't know if I've ever seen a CB with one but why would u buy a random ass item like a trailer hitch when u don't know what u are going to use it for? Hitches are primarily used to tow shit, if u want a bike rack just get a bike rack.
        Yeah but im also about to get a Motorcycle and dont know if my CB coupe will handle the trailer to tow the bike. i might get a ZX-10R next month so it would be nice to drag it around with me.
        it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

My first CB, back in 2007.
          It came with my CB, and I sold it to a local guy. He used his CB9 to pull a small trailer with an ATV on it.
          Thanks for the pic i guess its not too noticable. not an eye sore anyways.

Comment

trailer hinge on a cb wagon seen a couple.. there's a guy about 3 blocks away that pulls his 4 wheeler... perhaps i should snap a pic.. but nvr seen a coupe or sedan.

Comment

I wish I could find a trailer hitch for my Accord. I would use it to haul stuff (wheels primarily ) instead getting my interior dirty.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

You should see the monstrosity that was hanging off my CB when i first got it, thank god i did a tow bar delete. The whole setup, including the bars underneath weighed 20kg (38 pounds)

That was OEM Honda option.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                  You should see the monstrosity that was hanging off my CB when i first got it, thank god i did a tow bar delete. The whole setup, including the bars underneath weighed 20kg (38 pounds)

That was OEM Honda option.
                  Ummmm... that "monstrosity" is pretty damn cool!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

awesome Hitch

Comment

I need one asap to pull my 4 wheeler with.
                      COUPE K24

Comment

blah Hondas aren't for towing, thats what I have a truck for!
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          blah Hondas aren't for towing, thats what I have a truck for!

Well, yes and no. I have a hitch on my Accord now, and it's very nice for small jobs. I've towed about 650 lbs with it at 60-65 and it does ok. I don't think I would take it out of state, but locally it's fine. I felt I had to keep it out of 5th gear at certain times. I got 20-25 mpg. The best my truck will get right now is 18 mpg.

I went 130 miles to get this scooter, and a freak snow storm forced me to go the long way to get back home, 300 miles.
                          Last edited by The_Head; 06-27-2011, 06:24 PM.

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

Removable hitch. Not that noticeable. I like how it makes sort of a cup around the muffler (should the rubbers ever break) I feel confident knowing I'm not dragging my muffler on the ground Serves its purpose.

Comment

''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Working...
                              X