Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Why do you own a CB7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always wanted a Honda, sadly to say a civic. My buddies mom and step dad had 4 of these cars, 2 were Acura legends tho. My car came to me on a trade. The kid wanted my camaro, but didn't have all the cash. He said she had a blown headgasket and asked if I'd trade, I told him I needed the money more than another car. The next day he called and said that he was going to junk it out, but the gastank hadn't drained all the way yet. So I took it as a sign and told him I'd just take the car and some cash. Fast forward a month or two and here we are. Finally got me a Honda and I don't plan on selling it. Needless to say I like it, the styling, comfortable interior, the list goes on.

Comment

I have had all types of cars.....Even had a GNX.....But I Traded my Gsxr 600 for my Cb7 to my little brother right before he went to colleage Cause he always wanted it and I use to drive the cb and he would ride the bike more then we drove our own stuff not to mention he had a 02 Roush mustang witch was brand new at the time.....Anyways while in collage he got married and then the night before he was coming home he took his own life......I can remember him sayn to me before he left I will never come back here crazy....I love you and miss you Bro...And everytime I get into my CB I get close to him and will never give it up......It was stock when I got it but Now its in the memory of M.R
      Only give advice when I know or have done it and it worked

Comment

It's my first car.

I'm taking time off college to figure out what I want to do.

When I came home from school I had $300 and bicycle. I rode the metro to work - that sucked.

I started looking for cars and decided that the Accords are well reviewed and from 90-93, they were the best selling cars in the USA. That means, any part yard is going to have a ton of parts available.

And I wanted a 5 speed. It's great on gas. I didn't want to lease a car - I wanted to own it. Insurance isn't expensive (relatively speaking for a 21 year old male, ha). They are great cars. The list goes on.

Comment

After I totalled my Neon (I know, but it was cheap and a great car) I had about $3000 to spend on a new car. I wanted a red 240sx that I thought was pretty nice, but my girlfriend insisted that I should get a 4 door because it's a lot harder to get people in and out of the back seat. I told her I would look into it. I looked on autotrader and my CB was the first one on the list. I instantly fell in love with it. The body, the wheels, everything just looked so damn good! I bought it the next day!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

because there a one of a kind model there is nothing like the front end of the cb it looks better than a civic front end i just wish some how cb's were smaller hahah

Comment

My first Accord was sitting in my yard for 4 years rotting away.. had a broken axle and didnt move at all.. When I turned 16 I jacked it up fixed it and drove it till I wrecked it then drove it till the wheels fell off then I put them back on..

My current Accord came at the perfect time.. My first one was dieing and the motor had now begun to die out.. I needed a replacement and fast.. My friend called me(anthony) said at the end of the month he'd sell me the car and I accepted bought it and love it. Sure it has its own problems and the motor needs work but I put a new trans in it and have now started on all the codes and wiring problems and the burnt valve ect. Its a cool little car.. I cant wait till I get it running.
              -Will

Comment

the styling is dope yooo!

Comment

There needs to be a none of the above option.

I got mine because I was looking for a cheap autocross car with good aftermarket support. Originally looking for a sub-$500 Civic/CRX and happened to find the CB through some friends for $600, when the deal went down it was originally that I was gonna throw $500 to get the car and pay him $100 two weeks later, when I picked it up I gave him the $500 and he told me not to worry about the other $100 and handed me the title right there.

It wasn't until after I owned the car and was looking at some CB pics and realized how clean and simple the bodylines are and how much potential it has visually...
                  Call me Travis.
                  2006 Cobalt LS/SC ~ "Burt the Bloody Bumble Bee"
                  1992 Accord LX ~ "Smoothie"
                  1991 CRX Si ~ Hellion
                  1989 GMC S15 ~ Oldie

Comment

I wanted one cause i never had a Cb and wanted to be different from others theirs too many civic and integras out their not enough CB7s.

My first car was a CD7,second,DB7,third CB7.

Comment

I bought mine because my Grand Am blew it's head gasket and I had a $1000 budget for a replacement car and I came across this Accord for $800 in seemingly good shape. I was never ever ever a Honda fan and used to be one of the Ricer haters back in the day and would never be caught dead driving a Honda.

I always ahad a secret soft spot for the CB7 though, so I took the plunge and bought a nice and rare 91 SE sedan for $800. Had some minor body damage, but it was mechanically sound.

After about 2 weeks of driving it, I had absolutely fallen in love with it and had crossed over and become a Honda fanatic. I will now drive anything Honda. I'll even rock a Civic now. Since I sold my Accord, I have been yearning for another Honda.

I actually almost traded my Mazda3 in for a 2005 Civic Si coupe a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't get financing on it.

Comment

I got my first CB because it was the right price ($600) I was reluctant to buy a Honda at first but then I got the Honda fever. I got that one taken from me early this year and I just recently found an other one for $450 and the price was right on this one too and it was pretty much what I was looking for, A CB7 and it was green

Comment

Hopefully if I can get my hands on another one eventually, I can import a RHD.

Comment

when i was in highschool lookin for a car, i told myself im not gettin a honda, every body has them.

and i swore i was gonna live up to that also, well i was wrong, my friend who was in my vo tech class said his cuzin was sellin a 1990 honda accord for 700 beans, i new wat a accord was but didnt no wat body style it was.

i searched and found the body style, and thought to myself, EH its ok looking, for 700 bucks i can take it and have it as a car.

i went twice with ppl to look at it, and she started it up and all revved the car, and i fell in love, it sounded good, LOL THATS Y I BOUGHT THE CAR CUZ IT HAD A DC MUFFLER AND IT SOUNDED GOOD, but for wat it had a whole in the piping lol.

since then ive joined hondasociety.com and was referred here instead and been in love ever since.

i remember like it was yesteday, my neighbor had a show car DD, it was like a lime green accord with white leather seats with blk stitchin it was so sick, ppolished valve cover pieces, i was like dam i want my car to look pretty like that.

so he kinda inspired me to work on my car and do diys, and hold and behold, i can bust out some diys!

he sold the car, and i see it every now and then in the city, looks the same! minus the wheels.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Well i originally owned a 91 lude si...welll after a rod through both sides of the block i needed a new car and the 92 lx came along for 350 bucks so i couldnt pass it up..after i got in and drove it i fell in love. so easy to get parts for and to work on. not to mention its practically bullet proof. i wont own another car besides honda for sure

Comment

My friend said he had a honda, he asked me to teach him how to race it lol. Well i had never drivin a CB7 before so i said sure man!

When i got to his house i saw it and instantly i said i wish i had your car man.

He was surprised someone else liked the way it looked, so i gave him an offer of 1800.. His parents said sure! so i was down.

before this CB7 i didnt know how to do a thing 'Mechanical" to a vehicle. This CB has taught me more than i asked, i love it and always will.

Temp sig, cars almost done

Comment

Working...
                                X