Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

coupe vs sedan..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coupe vs sedan..

yo, I've had a sedan for a while now and want a coupe.
    I have never had the coupe but find the back doors useless in my sedan.

What do you guys think, sedan or coupe, let me know what you think and why you dig what you dig

^^MRT^^
    THIRD EYE FISH

Originally posted by doseonekmc View Post
    let me know what you think and why you dig what you dig
    lol

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I like all 3 Coupe for the lady at night, Sedan to make for computer runs and the Wagon for the hell of it!!! It's a CB
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I like Coupes personally.
        It looks more aggressive imo...

Comment

I love my coupe, would sure get a sedan if i can find one in good condition and the wagon... too sexy.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
          1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

4 door since....just inncase it's too hard to buckle up the little ones in the car seat in the back plus i save insurance on a four door instead of a coupe :P:P:P
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

If I had my way, I'd get one of each. I'd personally like a H22 5-speed wagon. Just imagine:

"But officer, I couldn't have been that guy doing 140. I'm driving a 20 year old station wagon..."
              Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
              2005 Acura TSX 6MT
              2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

SEDANS!!!!!! Definately love the extra doors!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                  4 door since....just inncase it's too hard to buckle up the little ones in the car seat in the back plus i save insurance on a four door instead of a coupe :P:P:P
                  nahh...insurance stays the same, well on mine it does....

if you're young and don't have any kids, the coupe is the way to go.
                  It feels better to cruise around on the coupe more than it is on the sedan. looks alittle more sporty and agressive bodystyle wise, especially the rear tailights, i love those

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

definitely leaning towards teh coupe.
                    i dont have kids or ne thing (only 17 LOL) so im pretty much set
                    only annoying thing is getting ppl to leave my car. all have to squeeze out through the passenger door
                    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

My Family all have CB coupes. Total of 3 now.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by rave93 View Post
                        definitely leaning towards teh coupe.
                        i dont have kids or ne thing (only 17 LOL) so im pretty much set
                        only annoying thing is getting ppl to leave my car. all have to squeeze out through the passenger door
                        agreed, but if you're driving people your age around, im sure they won't mine squeezing, they love driving around on a 2dr, sports car!!oh yeah!! even if it really isn't..lol

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

yeah thats totally true.
                          infact right now im the only one that can drive, and they are even happy to go in the minivan. i mean hey, a vehicle is a vehicle, so long as it gets you around!
                          but all in all i still prefer the lines of my coupe to my dads (now sold) accord!
                          ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

And this thread makes want a coupe...even more...psh....
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I Love Coupes.

A Coupe Was My First, To Me A 2dr Is Sporty....

I Have A Sedan Now. Only Because It Was A Great Deal And Came With Oem Maroon Leather.

Wags R Nice. Ill Rock 1..

I Have 2.0 Sohc. I Had It In My Coupe, Took It Out And Put In Sedan. And My Car Feels A Lil Slower, It Feels Like Im Haulin Weight. My Coupe Didnt Feel Like That At All, I Had Leather In That Car Also.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X