No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I agree. Based on my research, riding around different vehicles with different dampers, having them, etc. Bilsteins are damn hard to beat in terms of quality (ride, performance, overall awesomeness, etc.).

HOWEVER as mentioned several times across this forum and others, Bilsteins don't handle drops as well as Konis. It's not the say they can't, because they can, it really depends on the vehicle, drop amount, and spring combination.
    One of the best combinations I've ever rode/driven on was Bilsteins with H&R Sport Springs (VW Rabbit of all things too ).

I honestly can't wait to get the KWs installed on her Corolla and see how they handle/feel. For a $2000 setup, they better be DAMN good.

And to keep the thread on track,
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Couldn't pass on this. Mugen fiberglass intake box for the RSX.

It may not make a ton of power but the fit and finish of Mugen products is spot on in my experience.

Comment

Pretty much anything from KW will ride like a dream.

My friend has a set of V2s on his Accord. One of just a few setups I'd trade in my Koni/GCs for.....although I wish they made a V3 for the chassis. I'd kill for a set of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
          It may not make a ton of power but the fit and finish of Mugen products is spot on in my experience.
          Only if it's in the right car . Trying to squeeze a RHD intake into a LHD car proved problematic. I've got the stock box back in for now. But yeah, I've got Mugen's strut bars and coilovers in the car already, and they both were simple jobs - the suspension even rides almost like stock (they are made by the same company, after all, just spec'd higher) while still giving a very noticeable improvement in cornering.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Only if it's in the right car . Trying to squeeze a RHD intake into a LHD car proved problematic. I've got the stock box back in for now. But yeah, I've got Mugen's strut bars and coilovers in the car already, and they both were simple jobs - the suspension even rides almost like stock (they are made by the same company, after all, just spec'd higher) while still giving a very noticeable improvement in cornering.
            What is in the way or not lining up?

Comment

Brake master cylinder reservoir. It's just barely in the way, but enough to cause a vibration in the pedals - either the intake box or the reservoir would rub away eventually. And because of the location of other parts in the bay that can't be modified, there's no wiggle room.

I'm debating shaving off a section of this lip that runs around the outside of the reservoir (I think it'll give me the clearance needed), but I don't know whether there's an indentation on the inside of it that I'd break through to. Might get a junkyard part to tear into and see what it can handle.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Finally.

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  Finally.

Is that for your CL? Sorry I tend to loose track of which project cars you have going haha
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

No, it's for the Accord. The CL is now going to stay mostly how it is with the exception of a new paint job and finishing my retrofit.

When I was planning on installing my stroked H22 in the Accord, I had Hondata S300 v3. After making the choice to go with the J-series, instead, I needed a different ECU. The engine is from one of my previous 2003 CLS6s, and it is a little unique in that it has hall effect sensors for the camshaft and crankshaft positions. The EMS series 2 doesn't behave well with those, so I chose the Infinity.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      Finally.

Well that looks hot
                      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Bought this to resolve my weak wifi signal in my bedroom while streaming. Works like a charm and better than a wifi extender
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post

Bought this to resolve my weak wifi signal in my bedroom while streaming. Works like a charm and better than a wifi extender
                          I just bought these for a client. They work great.

Comment

I think I messed up. These HAVE to be reps...no way would I get all of this for less than USD 1k if they are genuine. The price was too good to be true. There's also no way that I would pay over USD1k for some gauges...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Are there any serial numbers or markings on them? If so you might inquire with Defi as to their authenticity,

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
                                Are there any serial numbers or markings on them? If so you might inquire with Defi as to their authenticity,
                                Not sure yet as they are still on the boat from Thailand. Honestly, I'm not worried about their authenticity as they won't be going in a true race car. Just a street driven "fun" car. Even if they are remotely accurate, I'll be satisfied. They can always be modded and tweaked later on as well.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X