Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 92 CB3 JDM in Russia (Kamchatka)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never seen some one hook up a honda ascot before, dont worry about your english.

Comment

some fiberworks^

Last edited by TOL; 05-06-2014, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Comment

delete moldings off from doors (its very heavy weight!), want to do its from alluminium
          but cant find needed sheets of allu (
          and for winter season paint molding places in grey, but color is different as seen on photo (

in june 2014 I will continue paint work.

Comment

Wonderful
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i always loved the Ascot look
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

april 2014
                Kamchatka peninsula
                all wheels spokes on my sparco is in snow and ice

this is my cb equipped whith my twin tip skis

Comment

Hello from Russia! (я ж видел тебя на Drive2 =) )
                  So you got your rear bumper from accord, yeah?

Comment

Ну да, хотя ты и писал, что задний не подойдёт - но вариантов не было вообще, еле как повезло - от аккорда нашёл задний, по бокам он идеально крепится - а вот в задней жесткости вообще не то - поэтому я в нём по результатам примерок дыр насверлил под жёсткость аскота )

And, sorry for russian, now in english:
                    Rear bumper is accord CB-1, it is like ascot rear bumper, but the frames inside bumpers are different!
                    by sides - all accord and ascot is the same,
                    in clips placed outside trunk - I drilled in accord bumper new holes to fit ascot bumper metall frame.
                    I put bamper on it, and spray paint from inside to mark holes

And the same story whith front bumper from cb7 - it is not fit, I drilled new holes too

Comment

Great work so far man! I love the look of the Ascot taillights with the H emblem in the center of the clear middle section I would love that setup and to relocate my plate to the bumper or something but just have taillights straight across. does the HVAC actually work or is it for looks like the Fog switch (i didn't see them if they're there)? More pictures of unique Russia/Ascot only features!
                      90 LX (R.I.P.) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137301
                      91 EX (DD) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142483

Comment

Originally posted by frohawker View Post
                        Great work so far man! I love the look of the Ascot taillights with the H emblem in the center of the clear middle section I would love that setup and to relocate my plate to the bumper or something but just have taillights straight across. does the HVAC actually work or is it for looks like the Fog switch (i didn't see them if they're there)? More pictures of unique Russia/Ascot only features!
                        My ascot was hacked by somebody at night (police can't find), and that bustards cracked ignition key switch and wires to it.
                        becose what reasone I made start button (green), fuel pump switch, ECU switch, and 2 switches are now not used (some times I use its for audio amplifier)
                        main relay now not used, I remade it to switches

Comment

Comment

Last edited by TOL; 03-28-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Last edited by TOL; 03-28-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

wow still snowing away in Russia huh?
                                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X