Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much did you buy your CB7 for? And how much have you spent on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 Blk Ex Cp its got 361,000 on the clock, all OEM mint-body could have got it cheaper than $600.
    bought my old 92 cb9 5spd back with F22B DOHC was still in my name from when I sold it 10 years ago $300.
    Hondata S300 V3 $530
    P28 socketed for S300 V3 $150
    TunerWizard 4bar map $65
    Aem 30-0300 Wideband $170
    Glow Shift Boost Guage $46
    Last edited by 93F22BExCp; 02-06-2022, 10:50 AM.
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed that's taking it to the next level"

Comment

my pop picked it up for $200 running and driving. and i got it after he passed away. but i have put most of the money into it, to the tune of about $200. not a whole lot but some. fun little car. my kids wife was"jokingly" saying that they should trade me their GS400 for it. yeah no.

Comment

1993 EX Sedan bought for $1500 I think?

After my swap, suspension, multiple tire set ups, all other parts I have
        probably spent close to $9K.
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

I bought each of my cb7 accords for about $2000 and spent almost $10,000 on the '91 before scrapping it and swapping all the good parts onto the '93. On the '93 I'm up to about 9,800 after the purchase. So I am about $23,000 total into my two cb7s. And for that I have an f22a1 engine, no interior, roll-on paint guaranteed to piss of about 74million Americans, lots of dents and scars, and it is far from street legal. Actually I say, "I" but this has been a team effort with shared costs. Who knows who actually owns the car.

If none of this makes any sense, look here
          https://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb5/forum/...rd-lx-race-car
          ==========================
          1991 Accord Lemons Race Car, "The Minnow" RIP
          1993 Accord Lemons Race Car, "SpaceEx Starship"
          Neuspeed Race Springs, Koni Sports, Acura CL Rear Sway Bar,
          Adj Upper Control Arms -3.0deg front, -2.0 deg rear
          M2A4 Trans, Cusco 1-way Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch and 11lb flywheel. A4 Header, 2" exhaust all the way back, catalyst delete, delta 262 grind, glasspack muffler, PT6 ECU.
          Acura CL3.0 Brakes Front and Rear, Raybestos St43 Pads, Redline 600 Brake Fluid

Comment

I bought my CB7 18 years ago I paid 4K financed through a used car lot with zero interest. It had 109,000 and was a trade in with records. I have 265,000 miles on it now and just stuck my stimulus check in her. On my fourth timing belt service. Probably have put about 4,000 in maintenance in her.

Comment

I got my cb7 1990 ex sedan in the summer of 2019 only been really having the money to stick into her now. I got it for 100$
              I have put quite a bit into it already and still have a lot that i want to do

40$ for pass mirror it was broken when i got it
              150$ for vss
              30ish for front torque engine mount
              20ish for ngk spark plugs
              250 for timing belt + water pump alt and ps belts + coolant
              125$ for kenwood radio
              150$ for polk audio speaker.
              325$ for megan racing exhaust
              150$ for aem intake
              pretty much free$ to fix my 3rd party spoiler light just needed a rewire
              10$ for oem honda clutch rubber pad
              40$ for exhaust bushings
              20ish for fuel filter
              160$ for highflow magnaflow cat
              40$ in light bulbs that were burned out
              340$ for summer tires mounted and balanced
              20$ for poly sway bar end links

So i have around 1870$ into it already. I still got quite a bit i want to do though so i expect ill put even more into it here in the next coupe years. I am not planing to sell this car i already hate that i sold my black 01 accord coupe ex a few years ago and regret it.

Comment

I paid $1500 on it fully stock

spent a little more than $2500 on it. Worth every penny to satisfy my needs #CB7 is life !!!

Comment

Working...
                X