X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackice
    buy my parts dudes. i gotta get that car dragged to the junker lol
    Do you have a good oem cat? Can I get that if you do?
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

OH SNAP THE FRAST AND FRORIOUS is on....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

buy my parts dudes. i gotta get that car dragged to the junker lol
        I'd love to buy everything from your pedals, linkage, and all but I just have 0 money at the moment.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
          Do you have a good oem cat? Can I get that if you do?
          i have a 2.5" magnaflow cat thats like a year or so old...
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i have a 2.5" magnaflow cat thats like a year or so old...
            Would that be the same size as OEM setup and is it bolt in or welding required? Thanks man
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

I am driving my XJ to emissions today, hopefully all goes well.....although it has a high idle at times so hopefully it behaves when I'm there on the dyno rollers. lol
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                I am driving my XJ to emissions today, hopefully all goes well.....although it has a high idle at times so hopefully it behaves when I'm there on the dyno rollers. lol
                Good luck with that. I hope you pass.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                  Good luck with that. I hope you pass.
                  Passed....but when I shut it off afterwards and restart it, it idles around 4 grand. I was like, "wtf??!??!?" Not sure what's up, but at least it'll be easier to sell with current tabs and winter coming up.

Other than the fact that 5th gear is fuckin' shot, it seems to drive just fine even at freeway speed.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

so yeah i'm looking at a 91 5spd wagon on tuesday! its maroon with gray interior and has about 180k. looks really clean and the guy said that the clear coat is coming off on the hood and roof so what i'm gonna do is paint the hood, roof, and hatch nighthawk black pearl (black) so i'll have a two tone wagon...combine that with tinted windows and my black 16's and it'll be sick! what do you guys think?

Comment

tell me its got a sunroof Josh.......

Comment

nope no sunroof...but damnit i just found an arcadia green wagon 5 spd with a new motor with 35k on it and its so damn clean for 2800...the one i'm looking at is 1700..

Comment

mmm arcadia wagon mmmmm does that one have a sunroof josh?
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

electronics class and Hydraulics are pwning the shit out of me...

electronics class=shit load of math in which you pretty much just quadruple check everything in different ways and then you get to do it the easy way with meters..

In hydraulics class we get to do a shit loud of conversions and what not.. ugh
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I was wondering where you have been hiding.

I haven't seen you post much. Now I know why.

Hope it's not too stressful.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=8799387

ROFLMAO! i cant stop laughing! shit is ridiculous...thanks cory for the link
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X