Clear All

chicago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

^^ Lol.

Comment

Im down for a meet in either Chicago or STL.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

If we're gonna be technical about things, Iowa is the center-nost point of the Midwest, as defined HERE.

Most centered city would be Des Moines.

I like STL cuz ive never been and it has the arch. Im pretty sure no ones done a meet there or gotten too many pics there.

I think we need to take into consideration as to who's coming. Then find a central location based on that.

And yes, while it may suck, we cant have a meet in everyone's front yard. Some of us are gonna have to drive. IMPO, no one should drive more than 4 or 5 hours. If you want to, thats cool, but then dont complain.

I like STL for sure. Chicago might be cool as ive never been there either. Not sure what ill be doing in the early part of June, but assuming its a convenient weekend, and the CB runs, id be down.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

well i think there be a few of us from ohio. if it was Iowa, im sure wed all drop out. be almost closer to drive to new york :P

i think STL, every time i go to Chicago I spend an hr within 5miles of gettin off the highway only bc of traffic. But Chicago have more ppl and better views.

Comment

i think that Chicago is the perfect city for it. for those who would be coming from Ohio depending on where in ohio it is about 6 1/2 hours. and those coming from Minnesota would have about the same 6 1/2 hour drive.

Minnesota, Chicago and Ohio have the biggest cb7 following in the Midwest. i vote Chicago only because its in the middle.

92ex coupe h22
              93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

you could come to dubuque iowa....or i would be down with des moines, chicago
                but can we hold this in the spring????

Comment

This is going to be in the spring/summer.

And this needs to be in a large city with things to actually do and places to drive. No offense to anyone, but I'd rather not drive to some small town in Illinois or Iowa when I could be getting pics of my cb near the arch or sears tower or something.
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                    come to chicago kou
                    I been there and boy I sure love rush hour.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DaGrk1 View Post
                      i think that Chicago is the perfect city for it. for those who would be coming from Ohio depending on where in ohio it is about 6 1/2 hours. and those coming from Minnesota would have about the same 6 1/2 hour drive.

Minnesota, Chicago and Ohio have the biggest cb7 following in the Midwest. i vote Chicago only because its in the middle.
                      actually about 5hrs for me. im thinkin about going for new years

Comment

i like St Louis

Comment

mississippi cruize???

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                            mississippi cruize???

Comment

i think he means steam boat cruise on the mississippi river

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                                I been there and boy I sure love rush hour.......
                                x2
                                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X