Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with all this bitchassness? Keep up this bs and i wont be nice Jacob, ill just close and delete this fucking thread. Grown ass men acting like kids

Jacob, do what u gotta do to keep drama from your fam bro. Rid yourself from parasites if you must

I dont know whats the drama is about but I dont give fuck honestly, i just need all the bs to stay outta this thread, keep em in pms.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      LOL... you know who sweating the most out of all of them ... he trying his best to get things done !!! i have to say that i am going to have to keep my eye on the south florida guys... i want to know who this mystery person is that is all that. . i hate to make a trip down there.... but if needed i will. LOL ... plus i need a small vacation down there for some ceviche and beer ... if you know what i mean felipe... .
      ceviche, damn bro that sounds very good about now bro. btw i wish i wasn't a judge, cause my wagon is going to be insane come dec

Comment

damn dean, stop by late i got a few beers, relax

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          damn dean, stop by late i got a few beers, relax
          true nothing like beers and sucia to calm a jamaican down

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
            true nothing like beers and sucia to calm a jamaican down
            hahaha man bonh i said beers, not you being here

Comment

hahaha man bonh i said beers, not you being here
              i know, i mean you and dean

Comment

Additionally, It makes absolutely 0 sense how me and Felipe are talking to each other in this thread and the chatbox.

Comment

you mofo's .... i wonder... what is the record from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale ?? this is making me hungry and thirsty.

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

amen juice. btw juice get ready, the freakin battle of the coupes this year is going to be insane. all the coupe guys are sweating it, plus we have one more joining us soon thats pretty well put together
                    OOOO Fuck!!! Overtime on the coupe now.... I'm trying hard this year. But there a coupe in Orlando that is coming hard for the meet... So let see..... time will tell
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

well... i think its going to be hard to decide because we have to look at the whole car .. inside and out and how well it is put together and not just by what parts they have on the car but how those parts were put on the car.... and how is it unique to that persons car and what makes it better than the others. just a thought for you coupe guys to keep in mind .. coming from someone that is going to be very picky this year... and not just say "hey man let me pop my hood and you pop yours " ... hehehehehehe

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        I'm scared dude.
                        i got you

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

ahaha that time of the year

Comment

more like that time of the month LOL

Comment

yeah it's that time

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

ah man run for it joser, lol. man gotta love florida.

Comment

Working...
                                X