Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm_baller

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm_baller

hey cb7 tuners. i like, everyone here, love the never ending beauty of the 90-93 cb7 honda accords, im currently looking to buy one i had a black one 93 dropped 5 speed with system but i sold it. but now im looking for one anyone selling holla at me. also can you swap a f20 dohc on the stock f22 block?

search the site, the for sale section is loaded with stuff and there are plenty of treads about that swap. good luck.
    Sig removed due to excessive size

Comment

Yes lots of info on the engine swap so don't try to sneak it in.

As for buying check your local listings and ebay.

Comment

for starters where are u located maybe some locals can chime in to help u locate a nice one. holla-ing at u wont be allowed, since u are a newcomer and selling in beginner section is not permitted. get your post count up and maybe you can check out classifieds area on the site.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

idk how you found this thread, but it's from '07. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

forcing the law on old ass memebers haaaahaha
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Ah yes, the infamous late post.

I had heard of it before. Now I have seen it.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
              X